Da Kitties are happy!

Old March 10th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default Da Kitties are happy!

For the most part, anyway.

Even though we refinished the back porch (tiled the floor with
indoor/outdoor tile, replaced 40-year-old aluminum storm windows with nice
doubled paned windows 2 picture, 2 sets of casement) when it gets cold
out, we close it off so the furnace won't run continuously. Well, it's been
in the 60's F for the past couple of days (day time temps, nighttime still
falls to 30-40 range) we finally cleaned out (It became a catch-all for
stuff we didn't want in the house proper) & re-opened it for the kitties...
and us.

At one point, 10 out of 12 cats were back there "exploring" at the same
time. The only 2 not back the Moe, who was napping away on DH's desk;
and Betty, who hides for several hours whenever the suckymonster is run (and
it was run while we cleaned the back porch).

We even moved a litterbox back there, and it looked like they were all
standing in line to use it! Like there aren't litterboxes in virtually
every room in this house - some rooms with more than one litterbox!

Bam-Bam was the first out there - not sure who was second, but Weebs was at
least third or fourth.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š

Old March 10th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
[...]

Persia says:

Go Weebs! You da man! You getz out dere on da porch, yeppers! Persia is
puurroud of you!

Old March 11th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mommy of 2 via CatKB.com

they sound so cute....pictures?????

jmcquown wrote:
For the most part, anyway.

[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]

Old March 11th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
We even moved a litterbox back there, and it looked like they were all
standing in line to use it! Like there aren't litterboxes in virtually
every room in this house - some rooms with more than one litterbox!

Bam-Bam was the first out there - not sure who was second, but Weebs was at
least third or fourth.

Sounds lovely for them. LOL about the 'queue to the loo.' It's been a
little warmer here, too, lately, so I can bear to have the door into the
enclosure open for longer periods at a time. The cats are very happy.
The snow has almost melted in the enclosure, and the ground is now a
muddy mess, but they don't seem to mind a lot.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki