what's that NOISE???

Old April 18th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default what's that NOISE???

A couple of evenings ago, late at night, we began to notice a strange
rumbling noise. Thought it might have been the washing machine; I went
to check, no, I hadn't turned it on. Then thought it might have been
the neighbour across the road who drives enormous diesel recovery
trucks and sometimes brings one home late when going off-shift. So
I looked out of the front door and it wasn't there either. Finally
realized it had to be in the bedroom.

It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens and purring.

Old April 18th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message ...
A couple of evenings ago, late at night, we began to notice a strange
rumbling noise. Thought it might have been the washing machine; I went
to check, no, I hadn't turned it on. Then thought it might have been
the neighbour across the road who drives enormous diesel recovery
trucks and sometimes brings one home late when going off-shift. So
I looked out of the front door and it wasn't there either. Finally
realized it had to be in the bedroom.

It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens and purring.

Awwww, Jack, that is so sweet. Please tell us all about marblecake and her kittens and do you have an online album so we can see pictures of such unbearable cuteness?

Drooling in anticipation,

Pam S.

Old April 18th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:43 +0100, Jack Campin - bogus address
yodeled:

A couple of evenings ago, late at night, we began to notice a strange
rumbling noise. Thought it might have been the washing machine; I went
to check, no, I hadn't turned it on. Then thought it might have been
the neighbour across the road who drives enormous diesel recovery
trucks and sometimes brings one home late when going off-shift. So
I looked out of the front door and it wasn't there either. Finally
realized it had to be in the bedroom.

It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens and purring.

Those are some powerful purrs! How are the bitties doing?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 18th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 18, 10:19 am, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
A couple of evenings ago, late at night, we began to notice a strange
rumbling noise. Thought it might have been the washing machine; I went
to check, no, I hadn't turned it on. Then thought it might have been
the neighbour across the road who drives enormous diesel recovery
trucks and sometimes brings one home late when going off-shift. So
I looked out of the front door and it wasn't there either. Finally
realized it had to be in the bedroom.

It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens and purring.

Maggy May wants me to type:

PRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

as she remembers her litters and he bitties and looks around at the
two kids who stayed home, Missy, who has been a mommy her ownself, and
Winnie, who is not equipped to do so.

Will in New Haven

Old April 18th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

A couple of evenings ago, late at night, we began to notice a strange
rumbling noise. Thought it might have been the washing machine; I went
to check, no, I hadn't turned it on. Then thought it might have been
the neighbour across the road who drives enormous diesel recovery
trucks and sometimes brings one home late when going off-shift. So
I looked out of the front door and it wasn't there either. Finally
realized it had to be in the bedroom.

It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens and purring.

Wow, that's amazing! And adorable, too.

Joyce
Old April 19th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

[enormous purr]
It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens and purring.

Awwww, Jack, that is so sweet. Please tell us all about marblecake
and her kittens and do you have an online album so we can see pictures
of such unbearable cuteness?

There are still pictures on my website

http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/Cats/

I have some video, but I'm not sure where to upload it - I don't have
much space left on my own site. Where's a good long-term repository
for small cat videos, preferably one that doesn't clutter everything
up with Javascript and isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch?

Old April 19th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In ,
Jack Campin - bogus address purred:
[enormous purr]
It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens and purring.

Awwww, Jack, that is so sweet. Please tell us all about marblecake
and her kittens and do you have an online album so we can see
pictures
of such unbearable cuteness?

There are still pictures on my website

http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/Cats/

I have some video, but I'm not sure where to upload it - I don't have
much space left on my own site. Where's a good long-term repository
for small cat videos, preferably one that doesn't clutter everything
up with Javascript and isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch?

Youtube? There be ads, but on my 'puter, they're sidebarred, and I get no
popups. AFAIK, not owned by Fox mogul, but Google (a publicly traded
company).

Old April 19th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
[enormous purr]
It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens and purring.

Awwww, Jack, that is so sweet. Please tell us all about marblecake
and her kittens and do you have an online album so we can see pictures
of such unbearable cuteness?

There are still pictures on my website

http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/Cats/

I have some video, but I'm not sure where to upload it - I don't have
much space left on my own site. Where's a good long-term repository
for small cat videos, preferably one that doesn't clutter everything
up with Javascript and isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch?

The kittens are just plain adorable, but the alleged father is an odd
looking sort. What breed cat is he supposed to be? The mustached look is
very odd....
Kathy
Old April 19th 07, 10:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/Cats/
The kittens are just plain adorable, but the alleged father is an odd
looking sort. What breed cat is he supposed to be? The mustached look is
very odd....

He's a bicolour Persian. I hadn't heard of them either until we got
him (his previous owner found she was allergic to him). He's the only
one I've seen pictured with exactly those markings but googling for
"bicolour Persian" and "bicolor Persian" will show you others that are
recognizably the same breed. His mum looked even odder since she had
a moustache on only one side. (He came from Craigwood in Scotland,
and I'd certainly recommend them as a breeder for producing a cat with
such an attractive personality as Splodge - unfortunately they don't
do Persians any more, just spooky Sphynxes).

I don't know if they all have stumpy little legs like he does. I've
heard people say "he looks like a goldfish" or "he's really a kind of
furry slug".

Noise, noise, and more noise... MatSav Cat anecdotes 19 October 29th 06 12:18 PM
What a noise!!!! Lesley Cat anecdotes 9 February 21st 06 07:17 PM
MMMMMurrrrrr - funny noise Susan M Cat anecdotes 11 September 20th 05 05:12 PM
OT - Voyager 1 - purring noise? Mishi Cat anecdotes 0 May 26th 05 01:24 AM
OT-Noise Maker Bob M Cat anecdotes 111 June 19th 04 10:48 PM