New kitty game!

Old April 8th 12, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default New kitty game!

I accidentally stumbled on a new game idea for Licky. I was giving
him and Roxy some treats (pretty healthy, grain-free crunchies) when
it suddenly occurred to me to throw one for him to chase. Wow, he went
after that thing like it was living prey. You should have seen him
chase it - every muscle in his body was dedicated to that purpose.
He was efficient, graceful and deadly. When the treat rolled past him,
he'd stop it by placing his paw over it as it went by. My boy is so
coordinated! ("Ask me about my cat." )

So he gets to chase, pounce, grab, stomp on and capture something, and
then, *eat* it. The perfect game! We've been playing it ever since.

--
Joyce - wishing she had a camera

I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare
odors. -- Cat Resolutions
Old April 8th 12, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Judith Latham wrote:

So he gets to chase, pounce, grab, stomp on and capture something, and
then, *eat* it. The perfect game! We've been playing it ever since.

I'm going to try this with Sootie. Although I doubt that it'll be as good
as catching a mouse then eating her takeaway.

I'd love to hear how it goes!

--
Joyce

A conservative is one who admires radicals centuries after they're dead.
-- Leo Rosten