Tweed???

Old April 9th 12, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Tweed???

Have sneaking suspicion "Kitty love" is the return of Shylock

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 9th 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message

Did I miss a post, or have you not yet gotten results from the MRI, etc,
that you had a month or 2 ago?

--

I rang them up last Thursday p.m. and they said they would fax them to my
GP. It's been holidays ever since, so I'll phone tomorrow for an

Tweed

Old April 9th 12, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
Have sneaking suspicion "Kitty love" is the return of Shylock

Lesley

You've lost me there, sorry. Which post is this in reply to?

Old April 9th 12, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

"Lesley" wrote in message

Have sneaking suspicion "Kitty love" is the return of Shylock

You've lost me there, sorry. Which post is this in reply to?

Oh, good - I'm glad I'm not the only one who missed that post.

--
Joyce

May the great galactic kitten always purr you to sleep.
Old April 9th 12, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Monday, April 9, 2012 12:53:23 PM UTC-6, Christina Websell wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
Have sneaking suspicion "Kitty love" is the return of Shylock

Lesley

You've lost me there, sorry. Which post is this in reply to?

If you have hairyharry blocked, that's why you didn't see it. It is indeed that poster.
Old April 9th 12, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
Have sneaking suspicion "Kitty love" is the return of Shylock

Lesley

You've lost me there, sorry. Which post is this in reply to?

If you have hairyharry blocked, that's why you didn't see it. It is
indeed that poster.

I haven't got him blocked as I don't know who he is. NIN often remove posts
that they think are from spammers before I see them.

Old April 10th 12, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

"Lesley" wrote in message
Have sneaking suspicion "Kitty love" is the return of Shylock

Lesley

You've lost me there, sorry. Which post is this in reply to?

If you have hairyharry blocked, that's why you didn't see it. It is
indeed that poster.

I haven't got him blocked as I don't know who he is. NIN often remove posts
that they think are from spammers before I see them.

Not sure what in the post would be considered spam though. No links, nothing really "bad", except that he talks about the new cat he has created (the breeder?)
Old April 10th 12, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Apr 7, 6:53 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I know your pain. I shipped out to live on my savings. Best thing I ever
did. Yes, it is hard, but I have never regretted it.
Once July 2013 is here I will be fine.

More and more people I know about my age are shipping out to a
degree- one couple have taken their pensions (Both long service NHS so
they get a decent one each), sold their house and moved to Turkey.
Another friend has taken her civil service pension at 50 and retired.
A friend is considering that she'll be able to claim her NHS pension
later this year so she might do that and go part time as it is she's
cut her hours (But that's more because of her mother's health
problems meaning she feels she needs to help out more otherwise her
sister does it all). I'll be able to start claiming (at a reduced
amount obviously) my private pension later this year so I think at
least I'll have the option although it's not in my plans right now but
I can see myself in a few more years going part time and using my
pension and savings to make up any shortfalls

Lesley

---------
Do consider it seriously. I love being at home. You do have to rethink
your spending habits though.
My brother & I have started to cultivate my paddock for an allotment in the
last few weeks, so home grown organic veggies are on the cards for this
summer. Spinach, carrots, beetroot, potatoes, lettuce, radishes and spring
onions are already in. Peas and leeks have been started at home to plant
out later, and french beans and runner beans will go in when risk of frost
is past. :-)

Tweed

Old April 10th 12, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote:

On Monday, April 9, 2012 4:59:41 PM UTC-6, Christina Websell wrote:

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in message

On Monday, April 9, 2012 12:53:23 PM UTC-6, Christina Websell wrote:

You've lost me there, sorry. Which post is this in reply to?

If you have hairyharry blocked, that's why you didn't see it. It is
indeed that poster.

I haven't got him blocked as I don't know who he is. NIN often remove
posts that they think are from spammers before I see them.

Not sure what in the post would be considered spam though. No links, nothing really "bad", except that he talks about the new cat he has created (the breeder?)

I thought it sounded more like schizophrenic "word salad". Which is also
neither trolling nor spam. But I'd take anything in that post with a grain
of salt.

--
Joyce

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you
come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people
who have come alive." -- Howard Thurman
Old April 10th 12, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 1:32:51 PM UTC-6, Bastette wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote:
On Monday, April 9, 2012 4:59:41 PM UTC-6, Christina Websell wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in message
On Monday, April 9, 2012 12:53:23 PM UTC-6, Christina Websell wrote:
You've lost me there, sorry. Which post is this in reply to?

If you have hairyharry blocked, that's why you didn't see it. It is
indeed that poster.

I haven't got him blocked as I don't know who he is. NIN often remove
posts that they think are from spammers before I see them.

Not sure what in the post would be considered spam though. No links, nothing really "bad", except that he talks about the new cat he has created (the breeder?)

I thought it sounded more like schizophrenic "word salad". Which is also
neither trolling nor spam. But I'd take anything in that post with a grain
of salt.

You don't remember him going on and on about the breeds of cats he was "creating" through his breeding? This sounds exactly like him.

No more bad Tweed Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 6 January 31st 12 09:56 PM
For Tweed Karen Cat anecdotes 10 January 6th 09 07:27 PM
For Tweed and Rob Marina Cat anecdotes 3 February 15th 07 11:48 AM
Tweed! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 1 December 18th 05 05:20 AM
Tweed has had her op Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 12 May 18th 05 04:29 AM