Neighbor's bad d*ggy (BW)

Old December 10th 03, 06:05 AM
LOL

Default Neighbor's bad d*ggy (BW)

We are apparently going to have to ask our neighbors to restrain their
d*g, Sally. I just don't understand it, as she has always been such a
sweetie. She comes dashing over to visit whenever she sees DH or me
in the yard - DH and I love the visits; Mike, not so much. But now
this formerly nice d*ggy has started taking alarming liberties.

Mike has put quite a lot of thought and effort into decorating the
Christmas tree this year; we see him frequently with upraised paw,
*adjusting* an ornament into a more favorable position. We keep
finding ornaments which have mysteriously migrated from tree to floor,
however, and Mike tells us that Sally breaks into the house, several
times a day, and swats the ornaments off the tree. Sometimes, the
ornament is *still rolling* - apparently, we'd just missed her.
Naturally, Mike is shocked and disgusted by her behavior. What a bad
d*g! :-P

------
Krista
Old December 10th 03, 08:02 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Mike tells us that Sally breaks into the house, several
times a day, and swats the ornaments off the tree.

It couldn't possibly be any other reason. What else can you expect from a d*g,
it's a lower life form. The d*g should be taken to TED, wormed and have its
temperature taken with a cold glass rod in the place the sun doesn't normally
shine, as punishment.

Purrs, Waffles
(agreeing with Mike)

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old December 10th 03, 09:50 PM
Gizela

I agree with the previous posted reply.

Destroying Xmas trees is far beyond a cats intelligence!!

Purrs

Gizmo

m...

Old December 11th 03, 04:01 AM
Tanada

LOL wrote:

Mike has put quite a lot of thought and effort into decorating the
Christmas tree this year; we see him frequently with upraised paw,
*adjusting* an ornament into a more favorable position. We keep
finding ornaments which have mysteriously migrated from tree to floor,
however, and Mike tells us that Sally breaks into the house, several
times a day, and swats the ornaments off the tree. Sometimes, the
ornament is *still rolling* - apparently, we'd just missed her.
Naturally, Mike is shocked and disgusted by her behavior. What a bad
d*g! :-P

BAD D*G!!! D*gs are so schtupid, they don't know how to properly
decorate a tree. Like Mike, we are also shocked and disgusted by such
poor behavior. You'd think that even a d*g would know better.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. basking in the sun in Hawaee

Old December 16th 03, 12:04 AM
JP Hobbs

awwwwwww dont call her a bad doggy, she's just
trying to help, and then because it's awkward to handle
with herlittle paws the ornaments fall on the floor.
poor baby Jean P.
m...

A Life John Kimmel Cat anecdotes 15 September 27th 03 06:56 AM
Now and then, I get good neighbors bewtifulfreak Cat anecdotes 6 August 13th 03 09:53 AM