1st pics of new foster. I signed up to own him already.

Old December 22nd 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

Default 1st pics of new foster. I signed up to own him already.

1st pics of new cat (foster with intent to own) lync 12/22
14:33:12

First picture
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t_exposure.jpg

I'm tired and I don't know where my bed is
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1..._exposure3.jpg

Just show me my bed please
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1..._exposure2.jpg

He is a big boy and very pretty. He has quite a history at 2 1/2 years
old. Already was a father!
He is now neutered. Born June 2005.

He is just hiding from me now and pics are not good because I can't
get close. Bobby is afraid of him and is hiding under the bed.

This cat had an eyelift on his left eye. He had a condition where the
eyelashes grew under and the vet corrected. So his left eye is
slightly off.

Can't decide on any names. He is a snuggle bunny. I held him at the
foster mom's for awhile and he just really was close. But at home
here, he is hiding. I'll give him time. I have off all next week so we
have lots of time to get to know each other. Bobby too.
Old December 22nd 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

yepp wrote:

First picture
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t_exposure.jpg

I'm tired and I don't know where my bed is
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1..._exposure3.jpg

Just show me my bed please
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1..._exposure2.jpg

He's so cute! Very pretty. Love the tail sticking out from behind the
pillow.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old December 22nd 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kimberlysmith

yepp wrote:
[...]

He is absolutely beautiful!!! Let us know how things go...
(I can see why you signed up already!!!)
Old December 22nd 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

First picturehttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/lync_jl/white_cat/first_exposu...

I'm tired and I don't know where my bed ishttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/lync_jl/white_cat/first_exposu...

Just show me my bed pleasehttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/lync_jl/white_cat/first_exposu...

He is a big boy and very pretty. He has quite a history at 2 1/2 years
old. Already was a father!
He is now neutered. Born June 2005.

He is just hiding from me now and pics are not good because I can't
get close. Bobby is afraid of him and is hiding under the bed.

This cat had an eyelift on his left eye. He had a condition where the
eyelashes grew under and the vet corrected. So his left eye is
slightly off.

Can't decide on any names. He is a snuggle bunny. I held him at the
foster mom's for awhile and he just really was close. But at home
here, he is hiding. I'll give him time. I have off all next week so we
have lots of time to get to know each other. Bobby too.

I cannot go on without posting this link for a candle to Casey:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Casey

Thank you group for that. It means so much.
Old December 23rd 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-12-22 16:41:20 -0600, yepp said:

[...]

He is gorgeous!! He looks like a snuggle bunny. I'm sure Bobby will
come around.

Old December 23rd 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t/first_exposu...

[...]

I'm sure he will in time. Right now he has been hiding under the bed
for hours. I hope he is not sulking about Casey or his place in this
house.
Old December 23rd 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On 2007-12-22 16:41:20 -0600, yepp said:

[...]

He is a handsome cat but feels a little insecure right now. Give it time
.. Best wishes. MLB

Old December 23rd 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

yepp wrote:

Can't decide on any names. He is a snuggle bunny. I held him at the
foster mom's for awhile and he just really was close. But at home
here, he is hiding. I'll give him time. I have off all next week so we
have lots of time to get to know each other. Bobby too.

Purrs that he relaxes soon and realises how lucky he is to have a new
foreverhome.

--
Marina
Old December 23rd 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Dec 22, 2:41*pm, yepp wrote:
[...]

He's lovely. Looks like he'll be a good snuggler when he's more used
to you! Give him time, and give him a little space. One method I've
found works well with a shy cat is to go into the room where they are,
sit down on the floor and wait. Talk to the cat in a soft reassuring
voice. They'll often come out when you show them you're calm, you're
not a threat, and you're willing to let him come over to you when he's
ready.

Melissa
Old December 23rd 07, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Grace

Oh, he really is pretty. He looks like a plush toy!

Grace

THE PETS ACTS HAS BEEN SIGNED Matthew Cat anecdotes 19 October 13th 06 02:11 AM
Leave no pets behind acts was signed into law Matthew Cat health & behaviour 2 October 11th 06 03:45 AM
We gotted signed up!!! Miss Violette Cat community 16 November 22nd 04 04:06 PM
New Foster Pics JoJo Cat anecdotes 18 June 27th 04 09:33 PM
A Signed up Member of the B & C Club Bev Cat anecdotes 6 May 29th 04 08:00 PM