Purrs for Jess, please...

Old March 9th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Purrs for Jess, please...

MatSav wrote:
Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved
one of my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately,
problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

Purrs on the way for Jess.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 9th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Mar 8, 4:25*pm, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot |
pipex | dot | com wrote:
. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

Purrs for Jess and her slave

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 10th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

MatSav wrote:
Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved
one of my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately,
problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

Purrs on the way for Jess and her family

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 10th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 08.03.2008 schrieb MatSav:

Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved
one of my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately,
problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

Tons of comforting purrs are coming over to Jess and her slave

from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old March 18th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

MatSav wrote:
Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved
one of my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately,
problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make
the kindest decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs
would be appreciated.

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old March 19th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"polonca12000" wrote in message
MatSav wrote:
Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has
enslaved one of my brother's friends. Said cat has,
unfortunately, problems "eliminating" at the moment. Her slave
may have to make the kindest decision, but the worst one, on
Monday. Your purrs would be appreciated.

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Unfortunately, your purrs will only serve to guide Jess over the
bridge. she was PTS a week ago.

--
MatSav

Old March 19th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote
in message ...
MatSav wrote:
Last week, I wrote of a 16-year-old cat, Jess, who has enslaved one of
my brother's friends. Said cat has, unfortunately, problems
"eliminating" at the moment. Her slave may have to make the kindest
decision, but the worst one, on Monday. Your purrs would be appreciated.

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Unfortunately, your purrs will only serve to guide Jess over the bridge.
she was PTS a week ago.

--
MatSav

Purrs for her slave.

Joy

Old March 19th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

MatSav wrote:
Unfortunately, your purrs will only serve to guide Jess over the
bridge. she was PTS a week ago.

I'm so sorry to hear that.
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek