Kitty Cat Holiday Cards

Old December 16th 05, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kitty Cat Holiday Cards

Well, my husband and I finally correlated our schedules for him to get me to
the store to buy cards (at 4:30 in the morning!). I found some cute kitty
cards and spent the good half of yesterday filling them out and addressing
the envelopes. I didn't quite finish, but I left the stack on my desk, so I
can resume today.

When I woke up this morning, the cards were scattered all over the floor.
Some envelopes are torn, some have paw skidmarks on them and some have
little chew marks. Sigh. Is nothing sacred in this house?

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is if some of you get a card from me that
looks a little tattered, please consider that card to be just a little more
"special" than the rest. I think the kids were trying to personalize. :~)

kili

Old December 16th 05, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

kilikini wrote:
Well, my husband and I finally correlated our schedules for him to
get me to the store to buy cards (at 4:30 in the morning!). I found
some cute kitty cards and spent the good half of yesterday filling
them out and addressing the envelopes. I didn't quite finish, but I
left the stack on my desk, so I can resume today.

When I woke up this morning, the cards were scattered all over the
floor. Some envelopes are torn, some have paw skidmarks on them and
some have little chew marks. Sigh. Is nothing sacred in this house?

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is if some of you get a card from
me that looks a little tattered, please consider that card to be just
a little more "special" than the rest. I think the kids were trying
to personalize. :~)

kili

That's OK - I started a book rotating through the members of RPCA - it had
ittybittykitty teethmarks on the cover!

I guest it was appropriate for this group, as it was a book containing
cat-related myteries (Murder Most Feline, was the title of it, IIRC, and the
last I heard is it was being passed among our European/UK members)

Old December 16th 05, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kili, those are the best ones! That means the furbabies have marked them
specially for the recipient.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"kilikini" wrote in message
.. .
Well, my husband and I finally correlated our schedules for him to get me
the store to buy cards (at 4:30 in the morning!). I found some cute kitty
cards and spent the good half of yesterday filling them out and addressing
the envelopes. I didn't quite finish, but I left the stack on my desk, so
can resume today.

When I woke up this morning, the cards were scattered all over the floor.
Some envelopes are torn, some have paw skidmarks on them and some have
little chew marks. Sigh. Is nothing sacred in this house?

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is if some of you get a card from me
that
looks a little tattered, please consider that card to be just a little
more
"special" than the rest. I think the kids were trying to personalize.
:~)

kili

Old December 16th 05, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Irulan" wrote in message
Kili, those are the best ones! That means the furbabies have marked them
specially for the recipient.
Lily & her mama

--

I guess so! :~D One of the envelopes is kinda in bad shape. I think I'm
going to have to tape it. LOL.

kili

Old December 16th 05, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

When I woke up this morning, the cards were scattered all over the floor.
Some envelopes are torn, some have paw skidmarks on them and some have
little chew marks. Sigh. Is nothing sacred in this house?

Badness.

It's what kitties are.

it's what kitties do.

I've got some Yule gifts with toothmarks on them here too.

--Fil

Old December 16th 05, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Irulan" wrote in message
Kili, those are the best ones! That means the furbabies have marked them
specially for the recipient.
Lily & her mama

Absolutely. Only one special person got an envelope that was personally
marked by KFC footprints.
When I took it to the post office to send it off, the clerk said "do you
want to send this, it's a bit dirty!" I said yes, he won't mind, I'm sure.
I think she thought I was crazy.

Tweed

Old December 16th 05, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

When I woke up this morning, the cards were scattered all over the floor.
Some envelopes are torn, some have paw skidmarks on them and some have
little chew marks. Sigh. Is nothing sacred in this house?

I've got some Yule gifts with toothmarks on them here too.

I have a pair of rubber sandals that are covered with kitty toothmarks.
Fin LOVED to chew on them, to the point where he'd open the closet and
dig them out of whatever box I tried to hide them in. I finally had
to keep them on a high closet shelf where he couldn't reach. Then, he'd
chew on them While They Were On My Feet! lol *sniff* I miss him.
He completely destroyed a pair of cheap leather sandals I had once. Ever
try telling your friends 'my cat chewed up my shoes!'?

lol

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita
Old December 17th 05, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:48:18 GMT, "kilikini"
wrote:

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is if some of you get a card from me that
looks a little tattered, please consider that card to be just a little more
"special" than the rest. I think the kids were trying to personalize. :~)

kili

waving hand Me! Me! I wanta card with tooth marks! Pretty please!
;-D

--
CATherine
Old December 17th 05, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is if some of you get a card from me

that
looks a little tattered, please consider that card to be just a little

more
"special" than the rest. I think the kids were trying to personalize.

:~)

kili

waving hand Me! Me! I wanta card with tooth marks! Pretty please!
;-D

--
CATherine

I'm sure it can be arranged if it hasn't been already. LOL.

kili

Old December 17th 05, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Jane" wrote in message

I have a pair of rubber sandals that are covered with kitty toothmarks.
Fin LOVED to chew on them, to the point where he'd open the closet and
dig them out of whatever box I tried to hide them in. I finally had
to keep them on a high closet shelf where he couldn't reach. Then, he'd
chew on them While They Were On My Feet! lol *sniff* I miss him.
He completely destroyed a pair of cheap leather sandals I had once. Ever
try telling your friends 'my cat chewed up my shoes!'?

I dunno, I had to explain to a bunch of teachers and an insurance company
(they still wouldn't cover replacement) that my cats broke my eye glasses.
One of my teachers asked me if there were any problems at home that I needed
help with (and she's met Rob, damn it) and another one said "yeah, right."
I got my new glasses in time for me to have them to take my final eight
tests (including three finals) with. Now if I can only convince the cats to
stop dragging my socks, trying to pull the bed spread off the bed, nesting
in my underwear drawer, and performing "death from above" tactics on the
d-thing as well as each other....and we won't talk about what one of the
cats did to Mike's lap top. Lets just say that a Compaq warranty doesn't
cover cat urine.

Pam S. who is pretty sure that the insurance company didn't believe her
either

Holiday cards Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 22 December 12th 05 04:33 AM
Holiday Cards jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 December 2nd 05 05:18 PM
Kitty Cat Litter Box Cake recipie dgk Cat health & behaviour 16 July 8th 05 03:20 PM
Introduction #1 (long) Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 June 18th 05 05:31 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM