Supporting Sammy the post office cat

Old January 15th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Supporting Sammy the post office cat

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Better yet, "remove" the complainer! (Poisoning TROLLS, on the other
hand looks more and more desirable, the longer you continue to inflict
your presence upon us, here.)

If people didn't keep feeding the troll we would have to read its drivel.
STOP REPLYING AND QUOTING HIM!
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 15th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jack Campin - bogus address

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
[quoting a troll message]

STOP IT.

Most of us have that sort of crap very effectively killfiled and we
do NOT appreciate you repeating it.

If you carry on doing that, the obvious next step is to killfile YOU.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old January 15th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
DWMeowMix

On Jan 15, 2:25*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
DWMeowMix wrote:
On Jan 14, 8:21 pm, "Johnny Pride" wrote:
wrote in message

gives unconditional love

cats cannot give love. *They are selfish, conceited animals. *You just think
they give love when they rub up against your leg, but they are only trying
to tell you they are hungry or have some other selfish need.

You obviously have never owned a cat in your life. *Dumb****.

ON the other hand, cats tend to reject (and leave) people who don't
appreciate them. *He may be bitter because he's been abandoned by his
feline owners.

Too true!
Old January 15th 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Better yet, "remove" the complainer! (Poisoning TROLLS, on the other
hand looks more and more desirable, the longer you continue to inflict
your presence upon us, here.)

If people didn't keep feeding the troll we would have to read its drivel.
STOP REPLYING AND QUOTING HIM!

I've already asked her, quite politely, if she would at the very least
not *quote* the troll. It doesn't take much effort to remove the text,
and it's certainly not rocket science. But she has completely ignored my
request, not even bothering to say "no" or explain why not.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 15th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jan 15, 3:30*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Better yet, "remove" the complainer! *(Poisoning TROLLS, on the other
hand looks more and more desirable, the longer you continue to inflict
your presence upon us, here.)

If people didn't keep feeding the troll we would have to read its drivel.
STOP REPLYING AND QUOTING HIM!
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Absolutely. When someone posts crap like that, they're doing it for
attention. WHY
give it to them??

Sherry
Old January 15th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

On Jan 15, 3:30?pm, "Adrian" wrote:

If people didn't keep feeding the troll we would have to read its drivel.
STOP REPLYING AND QUOTING HIM!

Absolutely. When someone posts crap like that, they're doing it for
attention. WHY give it to them??

Some people feel the need to respond to trolls. I have occasionally
given in to the urge myself. I agree it's better to simply ignore them.

HOWEVER, if you *must* respond, then for the love of God, please TAKE
OUT THE TROLL'S TEXT. Why subject the rest of us to the drivel *again*?
And for those of us who have the sense to use our kill files, you are
forcing us to see it despite our best efforts. Please stop defeating
this excellent tool.

Thank you.
--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 15th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"James Weston" wrote in message
"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
If
you carry on doing that, the obvious next step is to killfile YOU.

Well go right ahead then asshole. No one wants to read your worthless
drivel anyway.

My thoughts exactly!

Old January 16th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
DWMeowMix

On Jan 15, 7:57*pm, "James Weston" wrote:
"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message If
you carry on doing that, the obvious next step is to killfile YOU.

Well go right ahead then asshole. *No one wants to read your worthless
drivel anyway.

Oh, stick a sock in it will you and get over yourself.
Old January 16th 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
tanadashoes

"James Weston" wrote in message

unalderated crap.

I rate it as a 2

Pam S.

Old January 16th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:07:56 -0800 (PST), Sherry
wrote:

On Jan 15, 3:30*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Better yet, "remove" the complainer! *(Poisoning TROLLS, on the other
hand looks more and more desirable, the longer you continue to inflict
your presence upon us, here.)

If people didn't keep feeding the troll we would have to read its drivel.
STOP REPLYING AND QUOTING HIM!
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Absolutely. When someone posts crap like that, they're doing it for
attention. WHY
give it to them??

Sherry

and, let me add my 2 cents worth, if you feel you must reply, please
remove the cross posting.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby

Supporting Sammy the post office cat MaryL Cat health & behaviour 43 January 17th 09 12:48 AM
Post Office cats update Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 6 July 5th 08 10:11 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:12 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 18 April 8th 04 10:28 PM