Da Danze

Old March 9th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Da Danze

get minesef 2 den ifin we wantz more we kan order agin, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 07:04:25 -0600, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

Hihi, you two. I'z still here eatin hamburgers. Dey is so gudgud!

Follow me - dis is da cat order counter where da counter kitty takes yur
order. Him is kinga gruff, but dat's part of da Louie's 'sperience. Da
burgers is very yummy so I recommend dat you fink 'bout ordering 2 each.
Dey is FURRY gud!

Den affur you order an get yours food, I'z sitting at dat table over
dere. You is welcome to join me.

Tabitha

[aqua T-bird pulls up, and Tiger and Anaïs get out and walk into
Louie's]

Meow, effurkitty!

Can we joine you too?

Deze luk gud; I'll haff won. Tiger, my luff, how many shud I order
fur you?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2008 8:57:26 PM

Old March 9th 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_2_]

Dat sownds pretty guud. Ile haf won big plane hamberger, anna choklit
milkshak made wif reel Micecream.©

Mmm dis is gunna be guud!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
they skrutinize da menu anna Chester sayz Ifin you duzint mind i willz
orderz furzt,... i wantz da two biggezt hambergerz you haz one plain anna
one wif efurthin, anna gla or bowl of milk ta drink, Chester turninta Lucy
fur hersefta order
Tabitha Fluffytail wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

letz get to dat hamburger plaze maybe sumkat will showz uses arownd...

Chester anna lucy drive a long way anna arife atta hamburger plaze anna

luk
arownd fur sumkat dey know ta show dem howta getta hamburger...

Old March 9th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule letz go sit wif tabifa anna tiger anna MMA. Chester takez lucy's paw
and they head for the table

Old March 9th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 00:50:15 -0600, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

Ime so glad owr frends ar heer!

Lucy

Hihi Gize! [hedbutts all around]

[wait-kitty brings a large tray with hamburgers on toast] Sorry
kitties, but we only serve them plain, on toast - it lets the flavors
ov owr delicious meets come thru]

Hokay, I can liff wiff dat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/9/2008 2:02:19 PM
Old March 9th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_2_]

Ime so glad owr frends ar heer!

Lucy

Hihi Gize! [hedbutts all around]

[wait-kitty brings a large tray with hamburgers on toast] Sorry
kitties, but we only serve them plain, on toast - it lets the flavors
ov owr delicious meets come thru]

Hokay, I can liff wiff dat!

Dat sownds jus fine tu mee! Chester, hows yur burger?

Lucy

Old March 9th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*sowndz of chompin*

itz wunnerful, Chester

da lazt danze Stormmee Cat community 6 October 29th 06 04:30 AM
letz danze Stormmee Cat community 32 October 27th 06 12:56 AM