Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

Old January 14th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

On Jan 14, 11:16*am, Fred Williams wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"Will in New Haven"
On Jan 12, 5:33 pm, MeOwy
On Jan 12, 2:06 pm, Fred Williams

MeOwy wrote:
On Jan 10, 8:35 pm, Fred Williams
MeOwy wrote:
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff
an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz
sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that
made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10
minutes
to get home to rescue her. She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)

Purrrs. There was no news of a Quake here in Canada that I saw.
Where abouts is this?

--
Regards,
Fred

Dear Fred, the quake was in northern California on the coast, 25
miles west of Eureka (which puts it in the ocean) in Humboldt County.
The towns of Eureka and Ferndale were most strongly affected. It was
a 6.5, very violent shaker, not as strong though as Booker's Loma
Prieta quake. There was scattered damage around town, but mostly just
a big mess. I was outside a coffee place with a mocha getting ready
to go home when it struck; one of my companions was knocked off her
feet. I was so scared for Meowy - I didn't know if the house was OK
until I got there. Carol

DAT's enuf meowmie, dis is da pwayce ware I git to tawk. Fangyu
effurybuddy fur dose purrs, cuz dey ar furry calming. I apweesheeate
dem an wett's gnot EFfur haff dis occur uhgin. An no tornadoz eefur.

Old January 15th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"The Fur Conspiracy"

da MeOwy rote:
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.

[shredded]

Preeeeeppp!?

Wowz, dat muzta been awwfulll. We iz glad evfurrywun is hokay. We
dozn't haf dem kinda greeblingz here in Gorgia, we finkz?

Mr. TSE's buk ov Greeblingology sez dat deze gyant grownd greeblingz
live in deepdeep krakz inna da grownd an dat wen dey dezidez to mov
dey makez da rockz slippz an slidez an datz wat shakez da howzez an
evfurryfing elze.

Fangu,
da Girlz!

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!! Dat saownz wike weeeeeeee cood git une uff dem cuz
weee
wiv in Warshintoona Stayte n der hab bean seffer erfquakez heer,
n dey sae dat weeeee r doo fur a bigbig one heer tew......
Meowmie gits sew skeerd uff demselfs.
Wuffz
Mosey

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie the Calico,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old January 15th 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MeOwy"

I didn't see any dogs or cats in the films from the Haiti quake. Dogs
run and cats hide, it seems. Our shelter is now filled with dogs from
the quake. They must have ran so far they got lost.
Carol

Meowmie reeded da nooz on YooHoo dat uh preechur named Poot Roburtzun mayed
sum naztee reeemarkz ubowd dem vixtimz n her iz
sew mad at himself dat hut wantz tew spit nailz, hurself sayed.
Mrrrrrrrrrrt!! Shayme on himself!!! Whut uh idedoat.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!!
Mosey

Old January 15th 10, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 14, 8:04*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"

I didn't see any dogs or cats in the films from the Haiti quake. *Dogs
run and cats hide, it seems. *Our shelter is now filled with dogs from
the quake. *They must have ran so far they got lost.
Carol

Meowmie reeded da nooz on YooHoo dat uh preechur named Poot Roburtzun mayed
sum naztee *reeemarkz ubowd dem vixtimz n her iz
sew mad at himself dat hut wantz tew spit nailz, hurself sayed.
Mrrrrrrrrrrt!! *Shayme on himself!!! *Whut uh idedoat.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!!
Mosey

Peepul hoo cannot see awl da gweeblings twy to fink up sumfing to
eggzplayne whatted happind. Dis weigh Pap wobbersin finks he iss safe
if he duzznt mayke a deel wif duh debble. Eben dough dere mite be
gweeblings wite dere unner his chayre! Yoozhully dey are up in da aer
or onna wall dough, an da meowmie gitz sew skared wen I be wookin at
dem. Duz yoorsewf skare yoor hoominz too? MeOwy
Old January 15th 10, 08:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

not ani more, owrz hoominz finalli figured owt dat we iz purrtektin demsefz
anna der beleefz says we will... da soft iz purt innian so her knowz we haz
pwerz, Trudi

pzsss dat preecher gifz alla religuz hoominza bad name

--
Have a wonderful day

Old January 15th 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 15, 2:41*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
not ani more, owrz hoominz finalli figured owt dat we iz purrtektin demsefz
anna der beleefz says we will... da soft iz purt innian so her knowz we haz
pwerz, Trudi

pzsss dat preecher gifz alla religuz hoominza bad name

Uncl Bill iz FURRY mad at dat man. He sed bad wurds about hisseff. He
fink da man shud KRAWL too Haiti an beg two be awwowed to hep out an
bring all da munny he razes frum sukers hoo watsh him on telebishun an
yooz it to hep. Den he wud be a holy mann.

--
Will in New Haven

Old January 17th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

not ani more, owrz hoominz finalli figured owt dat we iz purrtektin
demsefz
anna der beleefz says we will... da soft iz purt innian so her knowz we
haz
pwerz, Trudi

pzsss dat preecher gifz alla religuz hoominza bad name

Uncl Bill iz FURRY mad at dat man. He sed bad wurds about hisseff. He
fink da man shud KRAWL too Haiti an beg two be awwowed to hep out an
bring all da munny he razes frum sukers hoo watsh him on telebishun an
yooz it to hep. Den he wud be a holy mann.

--
Will in New Haven

Yupyup..yoo gotz dat rite...heeeeeee uz uh meen man tew sae dat ubaowt dem
pour peeplez hoo dunt haff nuffing rite gnow n Meowmie is fuuurriss wiff
Poot!!
Mrrrrrrrrrrrt :/ Herown bwood prusshr wint upp furry hi n dat skeerd Pa,
but her kamld daown sum, but her did say sum sware wurdz ubaowt Poot tew.
Efful man he iz....hur n Paw haf ulot uff fayth tew n pray
fur thu pour hoomanz dere.

Mosey

Old January 17th 10, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

The purpose of all organized religion is to control people. Spirituality
is something else and we all have that for ourselves. "That man" is making
pronouncements for the set that believes there is no such thing as evolution
and prays to Jesus and George W Bush.
Cats don't do anything like that, of course.
Sorry if I'm ranting off topic. It's one of my "hot button" issues, I
suppose.