I know how the huyssy got out

Old April 6th 10, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I know how the huyssy got out

In spite of people thinking I was so dumb as never to know when Piglett went
out when I did, I scoured my house to see how she got out.

In a window where I had an air conditioner last year, the top glass slid
down to the bottom part of the window. There was no screen behind it and
Pig just shimmied up the glass and plopped out the window. I found cat hair
to prove my point. O T couldn't do this as he is too fluffy , and much to
wide to get in that space. Why Willow didn't follow I don't know.

Kauze I dont wanna go in da out, u finkz I am stoopid? Az my frens sayz,
dere is no fudz and no kouch in da out. Willow ticked because gramby didn't
already know all of this.

Old April 6th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:26:09 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

In spite of people thinking I was so dumb as never to know when Piglett went
out when I did, I scoured my house to see how she got out.

In a window where I had an air conditioner last year, the top glass slid
down to the bottom part of the window. There was no screen behind it and
Pig just shimmied up the glass and plopped out the window. I found cat hair
to prove my point. O T couldn't do this as he is too fluffy , and much to
wide to get in that space. Why Willow didn't follow I don't know.

Kauze I dont wanna go in da out, u finkz I am stoopid? Az my frens sayz,
dere is no fudz and no kouch in da out. Willow ticked because gramby didn't
already know all of this.

Ktties is smart an kan teleport butted sometymez wee do de opvious to
keep hoomins on dare toes.
Cinder
Old April 6th 10, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yeah well Miss Cinder, my toes have had enough and Pig better settle her
hash or she will spend a lot of time in kitty jail.

Old April 6th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 6, 11:26*am, "Granby" wrote:
In spite of people thinking I was so dumb as never to know when Piglett went
out when I did, I scoured my house to see how she got out.

In a window where I had an air conditioner last year, the top glass slid
down to the bottom part of the window. *There was no screen behind it and
Pig just shimmied up the glass and plopped out the window. *I found cat hair
to prove my point. *O T couldn't do this as he is too fluffy , and much to
wide to get in that space. Why Willow didn't follow I don't know.

Kauze I dont wanna go in da out, u finkz I am stoopid? *Az my frens sayz,
dere is no fudz and no kouch in da out. *Willow ticked because gramby didn't
already know all of this.

Ifn yoons weren a waydee, diss yoos ub da wurd "hussy" abowt mine
bewoved fren Piglett mite leed to a challunj to a dooel. Dat an da fak
dat Piglett wuvs yoons.

---
Wascal
Old April 6th 10, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lisden ta me Bubba, dat Piglett haz kauzed so muchez unrestd in diz house
just kauze her wanted to go bisit you in da out, dont mess wiff mineself
rite now. I iz far too upsetted. We lubez herself but her kan be tryink.
Now bak off and let mineself and da gramby kalm down a bit fore we haz da
challange to a "Drool" oopppsss I meanz "Dooel." Willow running to hide in
her fishtank and have a nap.

Old April 6th 10, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dunt be too hard onna gramby/// she iz afur all juzta hoomin who haz been
hafin herown brain taxed by da mz piglette, Trudi

Old April 6th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat waz definatlee a sekretarial miztake not of mineown doink. Willow
rouseing up to answer the post.

Old April 6th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

wull, mine Meowmee wil be oldur dan durt on da 15f..hur wull be 65
den..harrumpf!!
I wuz uh badbad kittee yusturday..cuz mine hoominz wuz gone must uff da day.
Mosey

Old April 6th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wull wen I gotted owt sum mumfz ugo, Mine Meowmee gotted me n gotted mad wif
myownself wen hur hadd ta grabb me by mine nek. Mrrrrrt!!
Tax dae wil soon be offer.
Mosey