Bad bad news. purrs and prayers

Old August 12th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Bad bad news. purrs and prayers

Thank you. Tiger is with his humans now.

"moonglow minnow" wrote in message
In article , "Granby"
wrote:

I am going to post this here then copy and put on a couple of other
newsgroups.

Lee and her DH had their house burn practically to the ground day before
yesterday. First, all the cats are accounted for. They have 6 with them
but Tiger had to be gotten out of the house by a fireman and ran away.
He
was seen last night sitting on their porch. They are going back tonight
sit and hope he returns. Please purr and pray he comes back.

Can you imagine trying to give six bats a bath in a motel room sink?

She won't be on line so send any messages and I will call her once a day
read.

Alla da kittez here are purrin' hard fur Tiger to get hisself found and
back wif his slaves. Purrumpurrs for Lee and her DH and Tiger from alla
us here.

Dictated by Shadow

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Old August 12th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Oh gosh I was so distressed to hear this a few minutes ago. I can't
stop thinking about them. Glad the cats are accounted for, but I know
they have a hard road ahead of them. Is there any way we can help? I
wish I was there.

Julie

Old August 12th 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I am here, well close anyway, and there is nothing I can do. Look up stuff
on the net and keep track of the posts, is all.

Old August 13th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

They say not at the moment. On rpca there is a link to for anyone that would
like to donate something. Lee is having a fit about it but she is always
there for other people so she can just...well never mind, anything I would
say she could do, she would do just to spite me!!!!!!!!!!

m...

Old August 13th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

O! mine gudnezz!
I juzt logged on,
I wyll purrrr away!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
I am going to post this here then copy and put on a couple of other
newsgroups.

Lee and her DH had their house burn practically to the ground day
before yesterday. First, all the cats are accounted for. They have 6
with them but Tiger had to be gotten out of the house by a fireman and
ran away. He was seen last night sitting on their porch. They are
going back tonight to sit and hope he returns. Please purr and pray
he comes back.

Can you imagine trying to give six bats a bath in a motel room sink?

She won't be on line so send any messages and I will call her once a
day to read.

Old August 14th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Toonya all her kitties preciatez dat

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
O! mine gudnezz!
I juzt logged on,
I wyll purrrr away!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
I am going to post this here then copy and put on a couple of other
newsgroups.

Lee and her DH had their house burn practically to the ground day before
yesterday. First, all the cats are accounted for. They have 6 with them
but Tiger had to be gotten out of the house by a fireman and ran away.
He was seen last night sitting on their porch. They are going back
tonight to sit and hope he returns. Please purr and pray he comes back.

Can you imagine trying to give six bats a bath in a motel room sink?

She won't be on line so send any messages and I will call her once a day
to read.

Old August 14th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

LOL, that' our Lee.
Yes, she is there for other people, but people are there for her as well.
Love you both Kyla...
Mosey sez hai

Old August 14th 10, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

OMyBast! We haf red dat Tiger iz bak but we is purrrrring fur Anti
Soft ana Unca Furry ana der entyr clowdur. Diz pruffz dat badbad fingz
happin tu gud peeple ana gud catz, tuu.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude