Hello again furrends

Old September 8th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Hello again furrends

Hello affurryone, and apolologeez fur disapeerin wif no commewnikations.
Meowmie ann Paw had a bit uf trubble envolvin not enuff toonas so sum fings
wer kut off, inclewding bits off Moe ann Garfeeld annCongo altho i hav no
idear wy that helped wif the toona findin. Meowmie sed it helped her not go
ceraazy but Moe an Garfeeld an Congo were'nt furry happy. Ennyway Paw has a
new job an is happy now, an tole Meowmie she can keep all tha orinj cats cus
he wud miss them if they went. So Opurrashun Convershun of D***thing luvver
is a sukkssesss!! Effurywun is gud an I am hopin you are all well an no
hurrikanes or annyfing have boffered you. Meowmie is still not lettin me
owtside to catch lizzards wich is furry unfare, but apart frum that we are
well an all haf the zoomies.

Old September 8th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Princess Jazmeeen, iz dat yoo? Welkumwelkum bak! Ize furry glad yoo iz awl
well. Did yur kittinz awl find wuntroohomez?

Ize catserned abowt dis ideer uv hoomins kuttin off bitz uv dere kitteez
when dey duznt haz enuf toonaz. Duz yoo think dey wuz sellin da peecez?
Dat wud be terrybul!

I hopez yoo kan make it to da Jellicle Ball. We juss startid tawkin bowt
it, so derez no time to looz!

Rebecca

Old September 8th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Hihi Rebecca!! I missed yew all soso much!! Mine kittiez haf found dere own
wuntroohome....wif us!! Meowmie thort that the Landlurd wuddnt want uss to
stay, but turns owt that she lurves cats too, an wen she visits she pats me
ann ses she wants to take me home fur herownself....so uf course I pritends
I lufs hur to get more pats an now meowmie knoes we can stay. An the she
thort Paw wuddnt want so menny cats becos he used to onlee like dogs. So she
sed he cud ask his furends at werk (I'm not shure where that is but he goes
ther a lot) so he did. An wun uf his furends did want us, but then Paw
starts lukkin sad an glooomie an ses, he wud miss all the kitties if they
goes, so furgets to tell his furend, and ses they can all stay. He's efen
cumplainin to meowmie that they like hur better than him....so now i think
he's not a d*g pursun any more....an i fink they was sellin tha bits becos
tha TED wus involved an yew no wot theys TEDs is like.....

Oh, I am just in time I fink cos I do luuuv tha Jellicle ball....Oh NO!!! I
haf nuffink to WEAR!!! (caterwauling off to look mournfully in the cupboard)

Old September 8th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 01:04:15 GMT, meeee's nimble, little paws typed:

Hello affurryone ,gennle snippy

Hihi Jasmine!

Itz gud to see yourownself again! We'ze 'portin to da Countesse's
kassel cawz she infited us fur a dinner party an a concert by
Rebacca's new boykitty friend. An den as yu kno, derez da Jellicle
Bawl!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/7/2006 11:08:21 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old September 8th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Mme Anais!! Sooo nise to see yurownself agen! Well it sownds like ther is so
much to attend! I no ther is a busy social seeson goin on alreddy, but i was
wunderrin if ther wud be enny time on tha calender to have a small soiree at
ower howse. you see, Coogar an Mango haf sum news but they wants to tell yew
themselvs so I will leaf it to them. They is a bit shy but will tell yewe
now...

hello effurywun, i am sorry to haf missed yew all fur such a long time!! I
speshully missed Stormee; is she still heer?? Ennyway, whil we were offlin,
I askd cooogar if she wud marree me cos she is reeely reely pretty an has
such beyoootiful blue eyes......*mango daydreams*
Dear *cougher daintly pokes him with a claw*

oh, sorry, but I was jusst rememberin. ennyway, as we cuddnt comewminicat
with our internashunal furends we jus had a simpl serremony on an island out
on tha barreer reef wif ower local furends, an wee all had a big hungi (wen
you burees effuryfing wif hot stones to cook in a hole in tha ground) wif
reef fish an octopus an effuryfing.

*cougher sighs, gazing at him* it was so rumantic wussnt it deer.

*mango licks her ear lovingly* yes it was beyoootiful. Anyway, we has ower
hunny moon at palm Cove weher all tha selebrities an ther cats hunny moon,
an I got sunburnt eeerrs but i didnt mind

*cougher interrupts excitedly* an now we haf six babies!!!! Sorry to tell
yew all so suddenly but I cooodnt hold it in!!! We left them at hom today as
they are, well, lots uf trubble cus ther ar so many an they ar furry gud at
hidin!!

*mango gazes at her* an they haf ther muthers eyes....

Old September 8th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anonymous

Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Old September 8th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

meeee wrote:
Hello affurryone, and apolologeez fur disapeerin wif no
commewnikations. Meowmie ann Paw had a bit uf trubble envolvin not
enuff toonas so sum fings wer kut off, inclewding bits off Moe ann
Garfeeld annCongo altho i hav no idear wy that helped wif the toona
findin. Meowmie sed it helped her not go ceraazy but Moe an Garfeeld
an Congo were'nt furry happy. Ennyway Paw has a new job an is happy
now, an tole Meowmie she can keep all tha orinj cats cus he wud miss
them if they went. So Opurrashun Convershun of D***thing luvver is a
sukkssesss!! Effurywun is gud an I am hopin you are all well an no
hurrikanes or annyfing have boffered you. Meowmie is still not lettin
me owtside to catch lizzards wich is furry unfare, but apart frum
that we are well an all haf the zoomies.

Hiya Princess Jazmeeen, welkum bak. And watt egzitin nooz yu ahd tu tel!

An ConCatulashunz tu Coogar an Mango, I yam bery hapyee furr yuz twu.
--
Pitö.önya

Old September 8th 06, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

Mango is unsuffrable. He keeps bostin to awl uf us cos he's got tha baybeez
now ann finks he's tha bestest. Ann it's not effen him wot dus all tha werk.
Yeh shure he helps wash there bums evry so ofen but coogar is runnin aroun
tryin to feed them all an keeps them outta trubble an he just pransis
arowned torkin abowt how wunderful they all is an how much they luks lik
him.

Moe hoo is jelus becos he finks Mango is a smarty pants hoo finks he noes
efferything now that he is marreeed an has kids an ruspinsibiliteeez