Hello again furrends

Old September 9th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hello again furrends

iz alla dem babykatz gonna life wif you alzo??? Tiger, shudderin...
meeee wrote in message
Mme Anais!! Sooo nise to see yurownself agen! Well it sownds like ther is

so
much to attend! I no ther is a busy social seeson goin on alreddy, but i

was
wunderrin if ther wud be enny time on tha calender to have a small soiree

at
ower howse. you see, Coogar an Mango haf sum news but they wants to tell

yew
themselvs so I will leaf it to them. They is a bit shy but will tell yewe
now...

hello effurywun, i am sorry to haf missed yew all fur such a long time!! I
speshully missed Stormee; is she still heer?? Ennyway, whil we were

offlin,
I askd cooogar if she wud marree me cos she is reeely reely pretty an has
such beyoootiful blue eyes......*mango daydreams*
Dear *cougher daintly pokes him with a claw*

oh, sorry, but I was jusst rememberin. ennyway, as we cuddnt comewminicat
with our internashunal furends we jus had a simpl serremony on an island

out
on tha barreer reef wif ower local furends, an wee all had a big hungi

(wen
you burees effuryfing wif hot stones to cook in a hole in tha ground) wif
reef fish an octopus an effuryfing.

*cougher sighs, gazing at him* it was so rumantic wussnt it deer.

*mango licks her ear lovingly* yes it was beyoootiful. Anyway, we has ower
hunny moon at palm Cove weher all tha selebrities an ther cats hunny moon,
an I got sunburnt eeerrs but i didnt mind

*cougher interrupts excitedly* an now we haf six babies!!!! Sorry to tell
yew all so suddenly but I cooodnt hold it in!!! We left them at hom today

as
they are, well, lots uf trubble cus ther ar so many an they ar furry gud

at
hidin!!

*mango gazes at her* an they haf ther muthers eyes....
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 01:04:15 GMT, meeee's nimble, little paws typed:

Hello affurryone ,gennle snippy

Hihi Jasmine!

Itz gud to see yourownself again! We'ze 'portin to da Countesse's
kassel cawz she infited us fur a dinner party an a concert by
Rebacca's new boykitty friend. An den as yu kno, derez da Jellicle
Bawl!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/7/2006 11:08:21 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old September 9th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez gud newz, Trudi, Glarin atta Tiger, but agreein wif hizsef,
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Hello affurryone, and apolologeez fur disapeerin wif no
commewnikations. Meowmie ann Paw had a bit uf trubble envolvin not
enuff toonas so sum fings wer kut off, inclewding bits off Moe ann
Garfeeld annCongo altho i hav no idear wy that helped wif the toona
findin. Meowmie sed it helped her not go ceraazy but Moe an Garfeeld
an Congo were'nt furry happy. Ennyway Paw has a new job an is happy
now, an tole Meowmie she can keep all tha orinj cats cus he wud miss
them if they went. So Opurrashun Convershun of D***thing luvver is a
sukkssesss!! Effurywun is gud an I am hopin you are all well an no
hurrikanes or annyfing have boffered you. Meowmie is still not lettin
me owtside to catch lizzards wich is furry unfare, but apart frum
that we are well an all haf the zoomies.

Hiya Princess Jazmeeen, welkum bak. And watt egzitin nooz yu ahd tu tel!

An ConCatulashunz tu Coogar an Mango, I yam bery hapyee furr yuz twu.
--
Pitö.önya

Old September 10th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

What a heartwarming story... i wish you and your fambily and hoomans
much happiness
meeee wrote:
Hihi Rebecca!! I missed yew all soso much!! Mine kittiez haf found dere own
wuntroohome....wif us!! Meowmie thort that the Landlurd wuddnt want uss to
stay, but turns owt that she lurves cats too, an wen she visits she pats me
ann ses she wants to take me home fur herownself....so uf course I pritends
I lufs hur to get more pats an now meowmie knoes we can stay. An the she
thort Paw wuddnt want so menny cats becos he used to onlee like dogs. So she
sed he cud ask his furends at werk (I'm not shure where that is but he goes
ther a lot) so he did. An wun uf his furends did want us, but then Paw
starts lukkin sad an glooomie an ses, he wud miss all the kitties if they
goes, so furgets to tell his furend, and ses they can all stay. He's efen
cumplainin to meowmie that they like hur better than him....so now i think
he's not a d*g pursun any more....an i fink they was sellin tha bits becos
tha TED wus involved an yew no wot theys TEDs is like.....

Oh, I am just in time I fink cos I do luuuv tha Jellicle ball....Oh NO!!! I
haf nuffink to WEAR!!! (caterwauling off to look mournfully in the cupboard)

Old September 10th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

How wunnerful to hav awl yur kittinz wif yoo! Dey muss be furry big now.
Concatulashuns on changin yurown Paw into a kittee hoomin -- dat kan be
diffykult!

Hmmm... I duznt want ennee uv my bits to be selled. Maybe if I keep leevin
my furz arown, dat will be enuf.

Dont wurree bowt not havin enneefing to ware to da ball -- Ize shur dey wud
hav sumfing at da booteek. I furget who runz da booteek now, but dey haz
bootiful stufz dere.

Rebecca

Old September 10th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Oh mine gudniss, a wedwink an more kittinz? Concatulashuns!

[Rebecca disappears for a few minutes, then reappears.]

Heer iz sum wedding an kittin purrsintz fur yooz. Itz da same as I gived
Jasmeeen -- home-made blankeez fur da momcat an dadcat an da kittinz. I
hopez yoo likez dem. How old iz yur kittinz now?

Rebecca

Old September 11th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Fangyu!! We is happy to be bak amung sivilized companee
"Stormmee" wrote in message
welkum bak, Tiger fur hiz howze

Old September 11th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

I Hops not (jasmine frownin) Meowmie ses they hav furrever homes to go to.
i'm not lettin hur keep them. It's them or me. stoopid bat-eered freaks.
jasmine

Old September 11th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

oooh i wud luv to visit tha boootik. do you fink they wud have ennyfing in
orinj? cos i is partial to orinj