OMG! One more reason to NOT declaw...

Old August 8th 03, 04:54 AM
Sherry

Default OMG! One more reason to NOT declaw...

I clean house for a veterinarian and was there today. It was her day off
and she was home. She called me into her office for a moment to show me
a photo on her palm pilot that was related to a paw repair she did to a
declawed cat. I gasped when I saw it. I asked her to email it to me and
when I got home tonight I made a new page and added it to my website.
The details are under the photo. You are going to flip when you see
this:

http://community.webtv.net/stopdeclaw/complications

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

I clean house for a veterinarian and was there today. It was her day off
and she was home. She called me into her office for a moment to show me
a photo on her palm pilot that was related to a paw repair she did to a
declawed cat. I gasped when I saw it. I asked her to email it to me and
when I got home tonight I made a new page and added it to my website.
The details are under the photo. You are going to flip when you see
this:

http://community.webtv.net/stopdeclaw/complications

Doesn't that just make you sick. Karen, be sure to check this one out. It would
be an excellent link to post on the other group for vet-wifey to see.

Sherry

Old August 8th 03, 05:15 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article ,
at wrote on 8/7/03 10:14 PM:

I clean house for a veterinarian and was there today. It was her day off
and she was home. She called me into her office for a moment to show me
a photo on her palm pilot that was related to a paw repair she did to a
declawed cat. I gasped when I saw it. I asked her to email it to me and
when I got home tonight I made a new page and added it to my website.
The details are under the photo. You are going to flip when you see
this:

http://community.webtv.net/stopdeclaw/complications

Jeez. Humans are just disgusting when they are so stubborn as to not
understand that even *one* case like this is one too many and that just
*maybe* it's a lot more common but due to few people even *realizing* cats
hide pain and too few vets bothering to keep track of problems they can hide
their heads like ostriches.

Karen

Old August 8th 03, 05:28 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Sherry at
wrote on 8/7/03 10:54 PM:

[...]

*snort* she'd just pooh pooh it away like everything else, ask for proof,
then ignore the proof even though she read that that proof was tainted.

Karen

Old August 8th 03, 01:17 PM
j.j.

WOW, oh that poor dear cat! ( and all the others...)

Thank you and your veterinarian friend for this picture ( and the abstract
reports are very powerful too) on the internet for all to see, a picture is
worth a thousand words when trying to describe complications such as this to
others.

Old August 8th 03, 02:12 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
I clean house for a veterinarian and was there today. It was her day off
and she was home. She called me into her office for a moment to show me
a photo on her palm pilot that was related to a paw repair she did to a
declawed cat. I gasped when I saw it. I asked her to email it to me and
when I got home tonight I made a new page and added it to my website.
The details are under the photo. You are going to flip when you see
this:

http://community.webtv.net/stopdeclaw/complications

*sigh*
I wish we'd just ban the damn procedure already. It's barbaric.

That poor cat...

~kaeli~
The secret of the universe is @*&^^^ NO CARRIER
The more ridiculous a belief system, the higher
the probability of its success.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace