KITTENS WANTED

Old August 27th 04, 06:45 PM
kaeli

In article epxRkhlUwRo0-pn2-cVjT7Z6cGTm5@sdn-ap-
004scfairP0470.dialsprint.net, enlightened us with...

Hey, I agree. Cats don't need to eat fish.

How much is 60L in USA?

60 GBP = $107 USD.

Seems like a lot, but everything is relative. A bag of cat food that costs
$10 here costs $20 there, at least according to a quick search I did.
I went here.
http://www.petplanet.co.uk/category.asp?dept_id=35
I looked at the 3KG bad of Pro Plan listed at 11.60 GBP.
11.60 GBP = $20.70 USD
3KG = 6.6lbs
A 6lb bag of pro plan would cost me around $11 USD at my local store.

I've spent that several times on rescue cats. Cats run $60
at local shelters. Unless the SPCA is having a "sale" and then
it's $25.

Our shelters run anywhere from $50 in the city (kill shelter) to $150 at some
of the no-kill, non-profit shelters (the rare ones that are cageless, have
lots of volunteers, scheduled playtimes, and so on). I'd say $75 is pretty
average.
Considering the fact that when I had my cat spayed, it cost me $150, I'd say
getting an already neutered cat for less than that is a bargain. Plus costs
of vaccinations, wormings, and so on.

~kaeli~
The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully
recovered.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old August 29th 04, 07:41 PM
frlpwr

kaeli wrote in message . ..

(snip)

Whatever. I'm not going to argue about fish on a cat group. Actually, I'm
not going to argue about fish. They're tasty.

If you won't discuss fish, how about discussing your moral
inconsistency? People who are caring and generous to one species,
while being callous and inddiferent to another puzzle me. Can you
offer any logical support for your stance?