New addition to the family

Old November 6th 04, 03:35 AM
badwilson

Default New addition to the family

I wrote an email to my dad a couple of days ago to brag about my new
computer (he's majorly into computers) and today I received a reply.
He acted as if I'd just announced the birth of a new baby and
congratulated me on "a strong and healthy Pentium 4, 2.93 Ghz". Then
he asked how Vino was reacting to the new addition to the family and
would I have to make a slow introduction and keep them separated for a
few days? ROFL!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old November 6th 04, 04:29 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"badwilson" had some very interesting things
to say about New addition to the family:

I wrote an email to my dad a couple of days ago to brag about my new
computer (he's majorly into computers) and today I received a reply.
He acted as if I'd just announced the birth of a new baby and
congratulated me on "a strong and healthy Pentium 4, 2.93 Ghz". Then
he asked how Vino was reacting to the new addition to the family and
would I have to make a slow introduction and keep them separated for a
few days? ROFL!

I like your dad's sense of humor. :-)

Old November 6th 04, 06:58 AM
Marina

badwilson wrote:

I wrote an email to my dad a couple of days ago to brag about my new
computer (he's majorly into computers) and today I received a reply.
He acted as if I'd just announced the birth of a new baby and
congratulated me on "a strong and healthy Pentium 4, 2.93 Ghz". Then
he asked how Vino was reacting to the new addition to the family and
would I have to make a slow introduction and keep them separated for a
few days? ROFL!

LOL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 6th 04, 10:28 AM

badwilson wrote:

I wrote an email to my dad a couple of days ago to brag about my new
computer (he's majorly into computers)

Oh, when I saw your subject line, I thought Vino had acquired a new
feline friend!

He acted as if I'd just announced the birth of a new baby and
congratulated me on "a strong and healthy Pentium 4, 2.93 Ghz". Then
he asked how Vino was reacting to the new addition to the family and
would I have to make a slow introduction and keep them separated for a
few days? ROFL!

Cats seem to take to computers immediately. - no separation or special
introductions needed. If there are two things we all have in common,
it's cats and computers. Note how they like to hang around when we're
sitting in front of the beast.

Congrats on the new addition!

Joyce

Old November 6th 04, 12:57 PM
Lisa Katt

badwilson skrev i meddelandet ...
I wrote an email to my dad a couple of days ago to brag about my new
computer (he's majorly into computers) and today I received a reply.
He acted as if I'd just announced the birth of a new baby and
congratulated me on "a strong and healthy Pentium 4, 2.93 Ghz". Then
he asked how Vino was reacting to the new addition to the family and
would I have to make a slow introduction and keep them separated for a
few days? ROFL!
--

Does your dad read RPCA?
Elisabet