Rainbow Bridge

Old May 13th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
shirleycatuk

Default Rainbow Bridge

I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and get
the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and blood
tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her liver. An
operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the vet didn't think
she would survive the op so we sent her on her way, I held her for her final
moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's tuna on
the menu whenever she wants it.

Old May 13th 09, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

I am so, so sorry to hear that. Purrs are on their way to help heal your
breaking heart, and a candle will be lit tonight to help guide Polly on her
way to the Bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 13th 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"shirleycatuk" wrote in message
I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and get
the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and blood
tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her liver. An
operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the vet didn't
think she would survive the op so we sent her on her way, I held her for
her final moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's tuna
on the menu whenever she wants it.

I'm so sorry! Purrs for your broken heart.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old May 13th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"shirleycatuk" wrote in message
I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and get
the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and blood
tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her liver. An
operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the vet didn't
think she would survive the op so we sent her on her way, I held her for
her final moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's tuna
on the menu whenever she wants it.

Purrs for your Polly and for your broken heart.

Jill

Old May 13th 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

shirleycatuk wrote:
I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and
get the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and
blood tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her
liver. An operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the
vet didn't think she would survive the op so we sent her on her way,
I held her for her final moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's
tuna on the menu whenever she wants it.

I'm so sorry to read about Polly, so many candles lately and the suicide
thread has really got me down. I have lit a candle for Polly. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 13th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Adrian wrote:
shirleycatuk wrote:
I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and
get the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and
blood tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her
liver. An operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the
vet didn't think she would survive the op so we sent her on her way,
I held her for her final moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's
tuna on the menu whenever she wants it.

I'm so sorry to read about Polly, so many candles lately and the suicide
thread has really got me down. I have lit a candle for Polly. :-(

I agree about the suicide thread: enough is enough. I have quit
reading it. If we cannot feel better about something, please don't make
us feel worse. MLB
Old May 13th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

Condolences
Old May 14th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

shirleycatuk wrote:

I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and get
the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and blood
tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her liver. An
operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the vet didn't think
she would survive the op so we sent her on her way, I held her for her final
moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's tuna on
the menu whenever she wants it.

I'm so sorry about this. Purrs for your pain and loss.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old May 14th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

shirleycatuk wrote:
I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and
get the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and blood
tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her liver. An
operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the vet didn't
think she would survive the op so we sent her on her way, I held her for
her final moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's tuna
on the menu whenever she wants c

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..." It's hard to let you go.
Condolences to those who mourn. MLB

Old May 14th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 13, 12:43*pm, "shirleycatuk" wrote:
I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and get
the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and blood
tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her liver. An
operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the vet didn't think
she would survive the op so we sent her on her way, I held her for her final
moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's tuna on
the menu whenever she wants it.

That describes the Bridge or the Summerlands and there isn't much
difference anyway. She is not in pain any more and she's fine where
she is. Of course, she will miss you but otherwise, it's all right.

Purrs for your broken heart.

--
Will in New Haven
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again

15: Rainbow Bridge David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 01:26 AM
Rainbow Bridge MoMo via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 07 02:35 AM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 May 25th 04 11:32 PM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:15 PM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM