Teen dad seeks help / slut daughter

Old December 4th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Default Teen dad seeks help / slut daughter

-L. wrote:

Oh bull****. You're nothing but a liar. God don't like liars, Barry.

over something like this? pffft, nah

im not keeping all the kittens DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING?

go jack a male cat off, prevent a litter or something

bloe it outcha ass, so I ****ed up, so what

your whole life is a ... heee.... YOUR WHOLE LIFE is uh

Old December 4th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

cybercat wrote:

Lyn, I know I would find a way. As Wendy says, childbirth is no picnic for
them, on top of all the other reasons not to bring more unwanted cats into
the world. I know Barry loves his cats, so it is very hard for me to
understand.

what is there to understand about priorities?

Old December 4th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

meeee wrote:
*sigh* you did this on purpose,

Yeah, Im getting $25.00 for each black cats, black cats are in big
demand

just kidding

congrats on your cats, I can't wait...

If I had the bux...? at this point, I wouldn' abort

after I figured out Jupe was preg'ne, I knew! haha, I knew! Lyn would
think that's why I had asked the question about mid term abortions..
but she wasn't showing back in them days.
it's just funny that I knew I would be accussed of lying. how petty

HOW UTTERLY MENTALLY STIMULATING YOU KNOW!
I don't know why I engage

they are eating about 2 cans a day right now... give or take

I'd gladly pad her up with some fresher foods, I'm really not prepared
to do that
I don't have that kind of patience I guess

Im taking some pics of her. So you breed cats? what is the breed?

sure Im all for neutering.. thing is.. we've long since proven that a
responsible breeder is an asset to the over-population problem... the
short story is... it's controlled breeding...
you are highly likely to find a more than suitable home with educated
owners...
vs... "ah.. look.. lets get a kitty"..

how much do you charge? if you charge enough, that's going to weed out
some riff raff as well.

otherwise, these clowns don't bother me
it's just part of the show, you know what they say about the show

Old December 4th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

cybercat wrote:

People who always do the easiest thing are rarely interested in what will
serve everyone well. Or in the truth, for that matter. I have seen bright
people waste their brilliance devising increasingly intricate ways to
rationalize
the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

am I detecting bitterness in you because you are too weak to let go of
a cat, therefor you MUST contend with allergies..

now that's the dumbest thing I've ever hoid cyber
get rid of your cats and your allergies will be healed

now lets talk about self serving hmmm?
who are you serving but yourself in this

sure if I had a gorilla at home who brought me no less than 400.00
every two weeks
then ****in a, i'd get her fixed... some of us have to work for a
living
i need every dime I get I have to make my money count with what is more
important on my totem pole

the most any of you ****s should hurl at me is..

"sorry you didn't have the money to get her fixed dude"

but hell no... you're a bunch of shameless slow bellied miserable
cannibals

IM NOT TWO FACED BABY just one

cram THIS **** up your arse please!

hand me that homeless ****!

you was derided into the choice yourself! you knew nothing of
overpopulation
you just wanted to "fit in" ALL OF YOU

somebody taught you, so you lucked up and got 125.00 for the procedure

you wanna preach to me about stopping the pop problem SPEND SOME DAMN
MONEY ON THE POP PROBLEM

one cat is not enough NOT NEAR ENOUGH...
you're writing checks that you know damn well your moral contributions
cannot cover

what a crock of horse manure

did you... paint red lips on before you typed that?
or was you eating another mustard and bologna sammich?
or was it BOTH and you ATE your lips off...

Old December 4th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

cybercat wrote:

ok people, one more time from the top and put some damn feeling into
it this time

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do."

again

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

im not feeling this, again

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

mmmm... can you do it one more time.. sweety.."

she sighs, tilts her hip out... places her hand against her forehead

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

that's it baby, oh ****! right there... lets break for lunch

Old December 4th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

"2oz" wrote in message
oups.com...

meeee wrote:
*sigh* you did this on purpose,

Yeah, Im getting $25.00 for each black cats, black cats are in big
demand

just kidding

Lol naw....

congrats on your cats, I can't wait...

If I had the bux...? at this point, I wouldn' abort

after I figured out Jupe was preg'ne, I knew! haha, I knew! Lyn would
think that's why I had asked the question about mid term abortions..
but she wasn't showing back in them days.
it's just funny that I knew I would be accussed of lying. how petty

HOW UTTERLY MENTALLY STIMULATING YOU KNOW!
I don't know why I engage

Because you can't help yourself Barry

they are eating about 2 cans a day right now... give or take

That's going to go up!! If you want the best for them, don't let them go
until 12 weeks minimum. Tinned food is fine, but you are going to be feeding
the 6 or more cans a day. Most people don't have time to do fresh foods, so
tinned is safer all round.

I'd gladly pad her up with some fresher foods, I'm really not prepared
to do that
I don't have that kind of patience I guess

Im taking some pics of her.

You know I'm going to want to see them

So you breed cats? what is the breed?

I am a registered ethical Siamese breeder, we have about 2-3 litter yearly,
and they're desexed and microchipped before sale.

sure Im all for neutering.. thing is.. we've long since proven that a
responsible breeder is an asset to the over-population problem... the
short story is... it's controlled breeding...

Huh!! Try telling that to all the ignorant 'all breeders are evil' crowd. I
understand they see many cats being put down daily, and in their area they
see lots of purebred dumped cats, but it's very different here. There are a
lot of kittens and cats put down as we have very few no-kill shelters, and
most cats dumped are unwanted litters, older/sick cats or seized from
backyard breeders by the rspca (animal welfare group).The logic that says my
breeding is increasing the number of cats in shelters, or taking a home away
from a shelter cat is very very wobbly.

you are highly likely to find a more than suitable home with educated
owners...
vs... "ah.. look.. lets get a kitty"..

Uh huh. They usually go to pet shops.

how much do you charge? if you charge enough, that's going to weed out
some riff raff as well.

I charge $500. That covers (barely) vaccination, desexing and microchipping,
not to mention food...these things combined cost $210-$230 depending on sex,
and the rest covers their fresh food/premium food diet, worming, flea
treatment. Treatment for illness comes out of my pocket.It does weed out
some bad seeds, but the rest is up to me...if I don't feel right, the answer
is, sorry, but no.

otherwise, these clowns don't bother me
it's just part of the show, you know what they say about the show

Aah you know, I might disagree with you on stuff, but talking about it
reasonably works far better than screaming abuse. Do you really have a $$
problem desexing your babies, or do you leave it for other reasons? Are you
squeamish about the whole thing? And what are you doing with the kittens?
You said you already have one good home, any ideas for the others?

Old December 4th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

meeee wrote:

I charge $500. That covers (barely) vaccination, desexing and microchipping,
not to mention food...these things combined cost $210-$230 depending on sex,
and the rest covers their fresh food/premium food diet, worming, flea
treatment. Treatment for illness comes out of my pocket.It does weed out
some bad seeds, but the rest is up to me...if I don't feel right, the answer
is, sorry, but no.

daaamn

otherwise, these clowns don't bother me
it's just part of the show, you know what they say about the show

Aah you know, I might disagree with you on stuff, but talking about it
reasonably works far better than screaming abuse. Do you really have a $$
problem desexing your babies, or do you leave it for other reasons? Are you
squeamish about the whole thing? And what are you doing with the kittens?
You said you already have one good home, any ideas for the others?

i read there are more cats and dogs in Amer. than we have homes
i see no reason why we can't do away with the "wait" period at shelters
a shelter cat gets ALOT OF LOVE AND AFFECTION and attention, lots
oh sure.. we stroll in and boo hoo.. I've been through them I know!

but it really would cut down on suffering, it would be the lesser of
two evils

on a more positive note, I figure the kittens can drink milk
you say, keep them 12 weeks... so they will be on solid food by then?
I guess they'll find their way to mommies food

money didin't matter yesterday, it sho don't matter tonight
just when you think you've got more than enough
that's when it all up and flies away

one more card for me and it's 22

this is how we grew up meee, im going to teach these squares how to
live

I love what you're doing, obviously you have a good love for animals

I love those very large house cats, they seem smarter

I know I for one would love to be able to afford big cats

Old December 4th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

ok people, one more time from the top and put some damn feeling into
it this time

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do."

again

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

im not feeling this, again

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

mmmm... can you do it one more time.. sweety.."

she sighs, tilts her hip out... places her hand against her forehead

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

that's it baby, oh ****! right there... lets break for lunch

Did I say I was talking about you?

No, I didn't.

But I sure was.

You are probably the most selfish person I have ever known, with the
exception of my father. He could be an even bigger selfish asshole than you.

You know why, too. You have spent the money to get your baby spayed over and
over again on other things.

Tell me you haven't.

She depends on you.

Old December 4th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

Lyn, I know I would find a way. As Wendy says, childbirth is no picnic
for
them, on top of all the other reasons not to bring more unwanted cats
into
the world. I know Barry loves his cats, so it is very hard for me to
understand.

what is there to understand about priorities?

You have had her over a year now. Are you going to tell me that you have not
spent the money it would have taken to do right by her over and over and
over again?

Go ahead, Barry. Say it. Beer and cigarettes alone.

You don't love anybody enough to do right by them if they get in the way of
anything you want. If the cats cramp your style, you'll be pawning them off
on someone.
You know it, and I know it.

Then you have the nerve to sneer at those of us who are more loving, more
generous than you are.

It sucks. It's stupid, and it is wrong. Because of you, thousands of cats,
at least, will suffer and die. That is what you have done.

Because you could not come up with $40 to get her spayed? Because you could
not KEEP YOUR ****ING DOOR CLOSED?

I don't care if you like my saying it or not.

It is true, and Jupiter deserved better from you and you know it.

Old December 4th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

People who always do the easiest thing are rarely interested in what will
serve everyone well. Or in the truth, for that matter. I have seen bright
people waste their brilliance devising increasingly intricate ways to
rationalize
the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

am I detecting bitterness in you because you are too weak to let go of
a cat, therefor you MUST contend with allergies..

No, you fool. I gladly live with allergies, because I enjoy my cats more
than
I suffere fro allergies.

now that's the dumbest thing I've ever hoid cyber
get rid of your cats and your allergies will be healed

Here this, bigbad: my cat died after I was diagnosed with allergies and
I got TWO MORE.

They have been a much greater joy to me than you have, that is for sure.

And not nearly as big a pain in my ass.

I did not read the rest of your stupid ****.

Blow it out your ass.

Do wrong, be a ****up if youwant, but be man enough to admit
it and leave better, more generous, more kind and more ****ing
responsible people alone. Break mama's pattern. Do wrong? Try
this: " I did wrong." Then shut the **** up and try to do better
next time instead of whining on and on the way you do about how
it is okay for you to be wrong because everyone else is. Because
I am so wrong to have cats when I have allergies.

Jesus Glorious CHRIST but you are an asshole. I would not throw
a glass of water in your face if you were dying of thirst.