Do your cats have nicknames?

Old April 6th 04, 02:09 AM
Luvskats00

My Sammy is Sammy Jules (he is a jewel), Mr. Sams, King Boy and Samuel.
Old April 6th 04, 05:46 AM
Tara Wallace

My cats have so many nicknames, I resuced them both when they were very
young, and as they have grown their nicknames have tended to ggrow with
them, My oldest a 5 year old red maine coon, is named from Shakespear's
Romeo and Juiliet, Tybalt a Capulet Prince of Cats, affectionatley shrtened
to Tibbie, Prince Tyb etc, then there are the more descriptive nicknames my
daughters have given him such as fluffy butt...The newest addition to our
family is Chevy, he is a striped tabby, that Tybalt actually found abandoned
in our back alley, his nicknames lean towards automobile slogans, like
nothing runs like a Chevy, etc.

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
My adopted 6 year old girl was Nellie (as in nervous nellie..and she was).

didn't want to confuse her, but wanted to add a name..so she became Nellie
Isabella: Nellie Bellie, Nella Bella, Vanilla Bella, Nella Girl, Isabella
Nella...and Princess Nella.

---

Old April 9th 04, 07:49 PM
queenbee

Do they ever! My cat Charley is often referred to as Senator, Monkey Pants
or Cheese Monkey Pants, and Chuck (at least that last one makes sense). My
other cat,Thurston, is referred to as Thurstonator, Purrsonator, and
Purrson.

Old April 9th 04, 10:57 PM
Fr0m My Petz and I

Yes I have 5 cats total and 3 of them have nick names. My female black
cat's real name is Midnight but I call her Princess or tell her she's
one. My other cat's named Nature-boy but my husband calls him Bozo &
finally the youngest and the last of my cats is named Miss Parker but we
call her Stink Ass because she'll drive you out of your own house once
she's finished in the litter box