Officers list fur review!

Old July 10th 18, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Officers list fur review!

To all, Iz got the bestest list wez have fur now! Please check and
help Meowmie edit it ok?

OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA ,JAMYUARY, 2018
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah - P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance
Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Secretary of Defense - Cash
Co-secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance - Open
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon - OPEN
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Daisy-chan
Diplocat 4 Doggies - Iowna
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : - Daisy-chan the magnifiscent Note:
If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list alphabetically
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Secretary of Bittees - OPEN
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior - Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Iowna
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Sundance
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Document Examiner - Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Cash
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
Co-Secretaries of Bittees - Wascal
Co-Secretaries Assistant to Bittees - OPEN Was Squeex
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow,
Sundance,Sunrise and other kitteez
Fixing the Human Economy - SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger Greykitten
Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief - Pipps

Frum A Meowmie fur

Respeckfully submittid,
Pit2önya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh-Bah
Old July 13th 18, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 5:06:52 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
[...]

HiHi A Meowmie...fangu fur da XLnt(pun intended) jopp.

I see:
Co-Secretaries of Bittees - Wascal ... Bump Wascal up to Secrerery
Co-Secretaries Assistant to Bittees - OPEN Was Squeex ...we dunt gneed anudur.
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow,
Sundance,Sunrise ... add: and enny udder kitteez hoo wannabe.
.... Ulzo, du we hab da lyzt in alffabettykull Ordur??

Fanggue,
Grand Pooh Bah
Old July 15th 18, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:

[...]

gneed anudur. "The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow,
Sundance,Sunrise ... add: and enny udder kitteez hoo wannabe.
... Ulzo, du we hab da lyzt in alffabettykull Ordur??

Fanggue,
Grand Pooh Bah

Wez got dat right?

Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Books
Diplocat 2 Moon - Books
Secretary of Defense - Cash
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Cash
Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Daisy-chan
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : - Daisy-chan the magnifiscent Note:
If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list alphabetically
Co-secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Iowna
Diplocat 4 Doggies - Iowna
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow, Sundance,
Sunrise and any kittahs who wanna be
Assitant to Secretary of Interior - Miss Tina Marie
Diplocat 2 Furrance - Open
Document Examiner - Open
Grand Pooh-Bah - P2nya
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief - Pipps and
Books
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger Greykitten
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Fixing the Human Economy - SamWise
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Sundance
Secretary of Bittees - Wascal
Old July 17th 18, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 2:37:39 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

[...]

O...I see... itz boff alfa names, wiff jobs not in ordur...insted ov twu liztz...wun wiff jobz by impurtinse, an annuder wiff name alpha order...hmmm....innereztink! And I betcha lotza woik tu du tuu...
Old July 18th 18, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

wrote:

[...]

Fixing the Human Economy was Samwise. He went to the bridge on Friday.

Old July 19th 18, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:

[...]

...we dunt gneed anudur. "The Maggie May Bittee Committee": -
Minnie, Shadow, Sundance,Sunrise ... add: and enny udder kitteez
hoo wannabe. ... Ulzo, du we hab da lyzt in alffabettykull
Ordur??

Fanggue,
Grand Pooh Bah

Wez got dat right?

Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Books
Diplocat 2 Moon - Books
Secretary of Defense - Cash
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Cash
Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Daisy-chan
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : - Daisy-chan the magnifiscent
Note: If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list
alphabetically Co-secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the
Fierce Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the
[...]
Greykitten Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco
P.Catrane Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Fixing the Human Economy - SamWise
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Sundance
Secretary of Bittees - Wascal
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo

O...I see... itz boff alfa names, wiff jobs not in ordur...insted ov
twu liztz...wun wiff jobz by impurtinse, an annuder wiff name alpha
order...hmmm...innereztink! And I betcha lotza woik tu du tuu...

Yup! It's just a sorting difference but folks seem to like to see it
both ways.

A Meowmie
Old July 19th 18, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:

[...]

So sorry to hear that. List fixed.

A meowmie
Old September 11th 18, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Feline Contingent Meow!

Meow. My sisfur, Lilith Kitten Mahoney, went to The Bridge earlier this year. So herz is no longer document examiner.

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica