"And whiskers on kittens..."

Old August 20th 04, 09:46 PM
jackie balough

My favorite thing about my cats is when they blink at me. I was told that
is one way that cats show affection to one another!
Jackie
Cleveland, OH

"Bobcat" wrote in message
.. .
I was humming "My Favourite Things" today and thought of those words
from it. It made me think of a poll we might take. What are YOUR
favourite things about cats or kittens? I'll get the ball rolling with
a couple of mine. Besides agreeing with Julie Andrews when she sings
about those whiskers, I'll add my other favourite: - a cat's/kitten's
purr. To me it's the most reassuring sound in the world, and usually
cats intend it to be. Mama cats purr to tell their drowsy babies,
"Sleep well. Everything's OK, I'm right here." And they often purr to
tell their human serfs they're succeeding in their assigned task of
making cats happy.
OK, that's me. What about you? What's YOUR favourite thing about your
cats/kittens???

Old September 15th 04, 02:20 PM
Uluru Desta

My favourite thing about Puzzle is how he follows me around. He always wants
to be fussed over, he's just a big soppy momma's boy.

My favourite thing about Maven is that he is like little dog, he fetches,
plays catch, and loves tasting any dairy that I might be having (ie: ice
cream, yogurt, cheese) and he waits by the door for the postman in the
mornings.