Buzz buzzz buzzzzzz

Old September 8th 04, 07:59 PM
TBird

Default Buzz buzzz buzzzzzz

Useless cats.

Stupid shampoo.

Many years ago I had a friend whose parents worked for Bristol Myers, the
inventors of Clairol Herbal Essence shampoos. The original formula had to
be taken off the market as it was so herbal essence-y that bees would follow
around people with freshly shampooed hair.

In my search for a shampoo/conditioner combo that can handle the issues I've
been having with my hair since moving to Northern Colorado, I picked a
Herbal Essence formula with Jojoba oil.

And damned if the one fly in the house isn't following me around, buzzing my
head. I thought he wanted my quiche, but the plate is downstairs in the
sink, and Mr. Fly is up here buzzing my head.

Joe Kitty, ever his motivated useful self, spent about 38 seconds persuing
the fly (as in sitting below the window squeaking) and then decided he was
tired, jumped up on the bed and promptly began snoring.

TBird ------ severely irritated

Old September 8th 04, 08:31 PM
Annie Wxill

"TBird" wrote in message
link.net...
... Joe Kitty, ever his motivated useful self, spent about 38 seconds
persuing
the fly (as in sitting below the window squeaking) and then decided he was
tired, jumped up on the bed and promptly began snoring.

TBird ------ severely irritated

Don't you just hate it when a pesky fly targets you and will not let up?
No matter how many times you shoo it away, it returns to the very same
spot.
Jo Kitty may just be resting up or planning his strategy for his assault on
the fly.
Or maybe he thinks that he can best help by being a decoy.
Annie

Old September 9th 04, 12:49 AM
CatNipped

"TBird" wrote in message
link.net...
Useless cats.

Stupid shampoo.

snip
Joe Kitty, ever his motivated useful self, spent about 38 seconds persuing
the fly (as in sitting below the window squeaking) and then decided he was
tired, jumped up on the bed and promptly began snoring.

TBird ------ severely irritated

LOL! Just when you need their hunting prowess, they let you down.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 9th 04, 12:49 AM
CatNipped

"TBird" wrote in message
link.net...
Useless cats.

Stupid shampoo.

snip

Old September 9th 04, 12:49 AM
CatNipped

"TBird" wrote in message
link.net...
Useless cats.

Stupid shampoo.

snip

Old September 9th 04, 06:54 PM
SUQKRT

In article .net, "TBird"
wrote:

Joe Kitty, ever his motivated useful self, spent about 38 seconds persuing
the fly (as in sitting below the window squeaking) and then decided he
was
tired, jumped up on the bed and promptly began snoring.

TBird ------ severely irritated

I feel your pain, my green tea shower gel has the same effect, but I love it
too much to stop using it.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")