omg pat

Old July 7th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
solo

Default omg pat

On Jul 7, 1:33 pm, sheelagh wrote:

I wouldn't deny that you supported me many months ago with Nick. I did
find him hard work & you advised me on how to avoid him where
possible, & also how to wind the pants off him too Since then, it is
a totally different matter!

(You forgot to mention this in this thread I see!).

To imply to this group the other day that I quoted your email, is a
complete satirical joke. All the while you were posting here telling
everyone that you didn't know I had a problem with you, & you didn't
understand where that came from, you were also busy emailing me with
filth & wind up's....

I was just giving you something from me to post... seeing that you
want to stick a friend in the back.

YOU'VE BEEN FLIPPING SINCE YOU GOT HERE

one day your in, the next day your out

you must have some chemical problems

you should try flapping your arms, this will help stimulate your
endocrine system

lol

cut the computer off bitch! cause I said so! clean the house, go to
market, make a huge dinner! play rock music real loud, but DON'T BE
WEARIN N TEARIN ON OL BARRY, I AIN'T DONE NOTHIN TO YOUR SORRY BUTT

go meet bookie for coffee, let her fix your mind up, she's real
grounded, you two can split a fresh cup of something powerful, like,
fed up, or disgusted, or just plain ol' become friends. get a laptop
and hit me on the group, Ill be around.

just off to check, like you did

8 emails telling me that you were bad, and that you were going to sort
it out with the group & tell them that what happened in reality. I
waited the whole day, just to see if you would make good on your
promise, & guess what? You didn't!!!!!!

yeah, when that promise hit the page, you had just hit send on some
arrogant stand about how you WILL NOT apologize. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

Old July 7th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
solo

On Jul 7, 1:33 pm, sheelagh wrote:
On 7 Jul, 03:28, wheat germ wrote:

sheelagh wrote:
I can hear the inflection in your words

I can hear yours too

I doubt it.

I am still very angry indeed & the best advice I can give you right
now, is to give me time to cool off. If you persist in cross posting,
full of innuendo, I might feel a desperate need to post the emails
that you sent me on the same day that you were busy ripping me to
shreds in "this Group"

( I didn't change any header!!)

I was being sarcastic.

[...]

Am I surprised?
NO!
Just leave me alone for now.

For the good of this group & for the respect you have for it, please
stop this right now?
Thank you

and before you try to drive a wedge between me and bookie, bookie
herself will tell you, she's fed up with many things, and she can also
be disgusted...
she's mature enough to know, YOU WOULD! YOU WOULD SIT AND SHARE WHAT
YOU ARE FED UP WITH! I WOULD!

Old July 7th 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
sheelagh

sheelagh wrote:
[...]

YOU ARE FED UP WITH! I WOULD!- Hide quoted text -

I was just giving you something from me to post... seeing that you
want to stick a friend in the back.

I have Never stuck you in the back!

As for providing good material to post on here about you....

Show me where the emails are that you sent to me & I will say I am
sorry.
Oh dear, you can't find it, can you?
Why?
I have never done that to you.

I have to admit to being stupid enough to stand up for you, when I
should have kept my mouth shut. But, to me that is the sum of my sins.

Right now I would dearly love to post some of the rubbish you sent to
me, but I can't bring myself to do it to you. We all make mistakes, in
fact me more than most- I would like to think that you have just made
one here.

and before you try to drive a wedge between me and bookie, bookie
herself will tell you, she's fed up with many things, and she can also
be disgusted...

Bookie is old & wise enough to make her own decisions.
What this has to do with her, is of your making.
what a ridiculous statement.

I'm sure that if she had anything that needed saying to me, then she
would tell me. she has never held back in the past, so why start now?
In fact why include her at all?

Leave her be.

I really can't understand why you won't let this pass. You indicated
in earlier post that we should wait for a more worthy cause & I really
couldn't agree more.

Please... think carefully about this. Do you really want me to post
your emails?

Because I have no wish to @ all!!

Had I wanted to do that, I would have done it the same day that you
sent them to me. You make us both look pathetic fools by continuing to
bicker. I for one am ashamed of myself. I hope you feel the same way &
leave the issue be from now on, because I have no intention of
replying.
I'm done, & this is over.

Old July 7th 07, 07:32 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
wheat germ

loon

Old July 7th 07, 08:31 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you

LOL
What a shrieking little bitch Barry turns into when denied attention...

Old July 7th 07, 09:00 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
wheat germ

go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you wrote:
LOL
What a shrieking little bitch Barry turns into when denied attention...

thats right

bow before me