were is effurykitty

Old June 30th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default were is effurykitty

Itz qwiet here. Iz ize missin postz, or iz effurykittiez sekretari
delinqwent?

Lonely,

Booker
Old June 30th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:21:01 -0700, Booker wrote:

Itz qwiet here. Iz ize missin postz, or iz effurykittiez sekretari
delinqwent?

Lonely,

Booker

I is heer an I DONT WANNA be here. I is a Tom Cat, catnapped, turured
by TED and now lokked in a PRISON room. I will haff my revench!

Da Tom Cat
Old June 30th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:21:01 -0700, Booker wrote:

Itz qwiet here. Iz ize missin postz, or iz effurykittiez sekretari
delinqwent?

Lonely,

Booker

Well, a bunch of usses was on a trip to Eye-oh-uh, den we sort of partied
non-stop fur two hole days, an now we'z at da howse mine clowder used to
live in, in Eye-oh-us. We was just hafing a little celebration dance dat
da Gramby's TED visit went well.

Ranger
Old June 30th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

I is heer an I DONT WANNA be here. I is a Tom Cat, catnapped, turured by
TED and now lokked in a PRISON room. I will haff my revench!

Da Tom Cat

Dat souns awful! How come you is all locked up? Is da hoomin planning to
take you to get fixed what ain't broke?

Ranger
Old June 30th 11, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 6/30/2011 10:31 AM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:21:01 -0700, Booker wrote:

Itz qwiet here. Iz ize missin postz, or iz effurykittiez sekretari
delinqwent?

Lonely,

Booker

Well, a bunch of usses was on a trip to Eye-oh-uh, den we sort of partied
non-stop fur two hole days, an now we'z at da howse mine clowder used to
live in, in Eye-oh-us. We was just hafing a little celebration dance dat
da Gramby's TED visit went well.

Ranger

Guess itz gonna be a small pardy. Ize herd reportz da Google Groupz is
broke, so mayhapz datz were efurrykitty wented.

Booker, glad derez a few left to pardy
Old June 30th 11, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 6/30/2011 10:26 AM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:21:01 -0700, wrote:

Itz qwiet here. Iz ize missin postz, or iz effurykittiez sekretari
delinqwent?

Lonely,

Booker

I is heer an I DONT WANNA be here. I is a Tom Cat, catnapped, turured
by TED and now lokked in a PRISON room. I will haff my revench!

Da Tom Cat

Tom,

Dat duzent sound gud. Wants us to send in da Sharrif tu git yu oda
prizon? Sumfing iz confuzin in dat.

Booker, not sure iffin da Sharrif iz vailalbe.
Old June 30th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

owrz hoominz wented to see da gramby anna herown TED whut z akshulee purtee
gud... itsa longlong ride inna metal monzter so dey didunt return until late
butted whe getted owt immedatlee anna den da hoominz hadda nurf ta juzt go
to bed, OEJ

Old June 30th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Fangu an yur hoominz fur taking gud kare of da gramby. Weze all preciate
it. Weze gonna xcuse dem diz one tyme fur ignorin der sekretarial dutiez.

Booker, fur his fambly

Old June 30th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz awso sure dat lizzie will prolee be poztin tu ursef soon aza gramby iz
ok ta sit inna chair fura while, soft iz not sure but she sayed to minesef
dat it might be hardta sit inna hoomin uprite pozitshun fur long, OEJ