Mouse Hunt

Old February 12th 05, 03:46 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
hmmmm....I wud havta make uh proffit in ordur tu buy da mize an

kreem
an
binella, an maybe kownz an carrob sirup, an wippy kreem... an

dishez...hmmmm
Heow wud I be abul tu buy deez tingz in urdur tu get

shtarted???????

Pitoonya, ober-welmt

Well, when Ameliagrump and Rebecca and me needed to buy sum stuff

start up FluffyKitz Catering I talked to Cleopatra and she telled

me
about a organization dat makes small-business startup grants to

kitty
businesses. I fink she set it up, and habs a kitty she knows handle

da
details. You want me to ask her fur you?

Tabitha

Yaz purrleez.
An fynd owt duz I hab tu be uh reelee poor kitty tu get uh grant?
maybe I kud set up shop neer da beyutee parlur...uh dat iz da spa?
Wud yu yuze mine MiceKreem in yur kayturink buzinezz?

Soo menny kwestjunz, so few anzerz...sigh

Pitoonya

Pitoonya, you can get small business grants from the Bank of Catmerica.

Clarence

Old February 12th 05, 04:29 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Well, when Ameliagrump and Rebecca and me needed to buy sum stuff to
start up FluffyKitz Catering I talked to Cleopatra and she telled me
about a organization dat makes small-business startup grants to kitty
businesses. I fink she set it up, and habs a kitty she knows handle da
details. You want me to ask her fur you?

Tabitha

Yaz purrleez.
An fynd owt duz I hab tu be uh reelee poor kitty tu get uh grant?
maybe I kud set up shop neer da beyutee parlur...uh dat iz da spa?
Wud yu yuze mine MiceKreem in yur kayturink buzinezz?

Soo menny kwestjunz, so few anzerz...sigh

Pitoonya

Pitoonya, Fluffykitz wud be furry happee to yooz yur mice kreem in owr
bizness. Is "MiceKreem" yur trayedmark?
--
Rebecca, glad to find a new supplier

Old February 12th 05, 09:44 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
t...
[...]

OvKorze!
I'll kopprite it tumurro!

Pitoonya

Pitoonya

Old February 13th 05, 05:36 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Yaz purrleez.
An fynd owt duz I hab tu be uh reelee poor kitty tu get uh grant?
maybe I kud set up shop neer da beyutee parlur...uh dat iz da spa?
Wud yu yuze mine MiceKreem in yur kayturink buzinezz?

Soo menny kwestjunz, so few anzerz...sigh

Pitoonya

Ok, I'z asked Cleocatra. She confirmed dat one of her foundations does
make small business grants. You duzn't haf to be reely poor to get a
grant, you jus haf to be a kitty wif a idearment. If it'z ok wif da Bank
of Catmerica, it'z ok wif da Small Kittyness Grant Foundation to apply
for grants wif udder places too.

An like Rebecca said, wez would be glad to use your Mice Kreem in
FluffyKitz. In fact, I fink we'z are supposed to cater da upcoming
wedwink. Fink you might haf time to whip up a big batch of moce creem if
we can supply you wif some nice fresh meowsies?

Tabitha
Old February 14th 05, 02:01 AM
ClowderCat

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
[...]

Any kitty who wants to apply for a grant with the Bank of Catmerica can
also apply for one anywhere else they want. After all, cats are
independent! To get a grant from the Bank of Catmerica all you have to
do is be a cat.

Clarence

Old February 14th 05, 06:34 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
[...]

Den I Kwallofyy!!
Ize uh Cat!

Pitoonya the Cat!

Old February 15th 05, 02:22 AM
ClowderCat

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
[...]

Of course! How many toonas do you need?

Clarence

Old February 15th 05, 03:15 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Any kitty who wants to apply for a grant with the Bank of Catmerica

can
also apply for one anywhere else they want. After all, cats are
independent! To get a grant from the Bank of Catmerica all you

have to
do is be a cat.

Clarence

Den I Kwallofyy!!
Ize uh Cat!

Pitoonya the Cat!

Of course! How many toonas do you need?

Clarence

Lotz an lotz!
Maybee uh catrilyun??
If I dun't yuze dem awl, I kin yuze dem fur payink bak da lown.
Den yeerz laytur, I wud shtart yuzink summa mine profitz tu pay of da
rezt...
or refynance???

Pitoonya, catching on tu fynance

Old February 15th 05, 03:45 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Lotz an lotz!
Maybee uh catrilyun??
If I dun't yuze dem awl, I kin yuze dem fur payink bak da lown.
Den yeerz laytur, I wud shtart yuzink summa mine profitz tu pay of da
rezt...
or refynance???

Pitoonya, catching on tu fynance

I fink dat the Catmerica Bank grants is like Cleocatra's organization
grants - dey duzn't hab to be paid back.

Tabitha
Old February 15th 05, 03:48 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

If you really want to pay it back. But this is a grant, not a loan.
Grants don't have to be paid back at all.

You can go to the Bank of Catmerica and fill out an application.
You'll have to go there so you can prove that you're a cat, since we
don't want humans or d*gs getting grants (they're only eligible for
loans, which is how we make our money)! All the application asks for
is your name, email address, what you want to use the toonas for and
how many you want. The financial officers at the bank will tell you
when the money is ready.

Clarence

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM