Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 19th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

P2ña -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each office &
title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old April 19th 09, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

I haza sugeztin... ifin you duzint mind, mayhapz when you getsa lizt
togefur, efur bookerz mom or anti heafur mite putted onna owrz comuniti webi
site? Tiger

Old April 19th 09, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Oy !
I'yll shtart tumurro
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 19th 09, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Here iz da wunz dat I rememfurz, Pitoonya.

I iz Diplocat to Furrance
Anaïs is Diplocat to Egypt
Beauty is Secretary of Fudz
Mosey is Diplocat to sumware

Datz awl I kan rememfur rite now.

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oy !
I'yll shtart tumurro
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 19th 09, 08:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

"Adam" wrote in message
P2ña -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each office &
title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

i luv fudz more effurry day.
beauty

Old April 19th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:40:04 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Anaïs is Diplocat to Egypt

Ackshooly to da Temple ob Bast; the rest ob Egipt is just an
aksessory!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/19/2009 4:05:48 PM

Old April 19th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Stormmee wrote:
I haza sugeztin... ifin you duzint mind, mayhapz when you getsa lizt
togefur, efur bookerz mom or anti heafur mite putted onna owrz comuniti webi
site? Tiger

I order dat 2 b dun. If no volunteers, I assign task.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion Adam[_3_] Cat community 17 April 1st 09 04:07 AM
Pooh Pooh Power... Azy Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 06 01:26 PM
[OT] GTA:Vice City Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 May 4th 04 08:44 PM
Won't cover pooh roben Cat health & behaviour 6 December 26th 03 01:46 PM