Agressive Cat Workaround

Old April 18th 05, 06:24 AM

Default Agressive Cat Workaround

Speak your cats language.

If the cat takes a swing at you...
take one at him.

Evidently its the language he speaks...

cat aint got no respect for a whimp.

I run a music studio...cat got under the console and was playing with
wires chewing scratchin..and so on...weee weeee..

boom...I got him with a single leaf of rolled up newspaper....

he has never done that again...(those electrical wires could kill
him...I just made him mad...but he never done it again).

One time, when I first got this super large cat..he tried to slice my
ear off...very aggressive..ears layed back...growlin the whole
bit...first I popped him...made him even more mad..

he kept flaylin at me...then I grabbed him behind the neck and lifted
his front feet off the floor..then in a firm voice..i say

CALM DOWN! #$@#$ ...CALM DOWN!@#@#$@ after about 40 seconds...
he got his wit and calmed down...

and has never ever taken another swing at me. he tucks me in every
night...walks around my blanket...tucks tucks...finally finds a spot up
close...and we sleep till morning. (this is true...he loves to tuck my
blanket in all around...) i tell you the truth..

one morning the cat woke me up licking my feet (dont tell nobody about
this...)...he was licking my feet..

what woke me up was he was trying to bite a calous off...go figure!

hoooo cat hoooo...thats my foot man!

Old April 18th 05, 06:41 AM
Karen

troll

Old April 18th 05, 07:12 AM
-L.

Karen wrote:
troll

And a tool. *Where* are they all coming from?

-L.

Old April 18th 05, 07:31 AM
Mary

"Karen" wrote in message
troll

Jesus. An idiot yelling "troll." Who cares?

Old April 18th 05, 07:31 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Karen wrote:
troll

And a tool. *Where* are they all coming from?

-L.

Your overabundant ass, chica.

Old April 18th 05, 07:33 AM
Mary

"Karen" wrote in message
troll

One minute before you posted this you were taking
the OP seriously and posting a response. WTF is wrong with you? *shaking my
head*

You're losing it.

Old April 18th 05, 03:21 PM

hallucinated:

One minute before you posted this you
were taking the OP seriously and posting
a response. WTF is wrong with you?
*shaking my head*
You're losing it.

All that head shaking has turned your brain to mush. Once again you
prove what a useless moron you are and that the nastiness you post to
others really applies to yourself.

Karen was responding to someone else in a *different thread* who has a
pretty serious problem with cat aggression.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old April 18th 05, 04:56 PM
Mary

"Karen" wrote in message
troll

You seem to be getting dumber as time goes on. At first I thought Grant's
death had you depressed but now I am just not sure.

Old April 18th 05, 04:57 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

That is really cute!

one morning the cat woke me up licking my feet (dont tell nobody about
this...)...he was licking my feet..

what woke me up was he was trying to bite a calous off...go figure!

hoooo cat hoooo...thats my foot man!

Sounds like you have worked out a relationship. I hope you never
feel like you have to "pop" him again.