Agressive Cat Workaround

Old April 19th 05, 05:09 AM

Yeah, he's super cool, he is fantastic company.

I didnt like our little scirmage...but, as I say...
he has never ever taken another swing at me...

He sliced my earlobe very deep...the scar is still there..
hot blood was running down my neck...

whoever called me a troll...what would you have done...

"now kitty...we don't slice masters ears off..."

cat dont respect that..cat dont care...cat will do it again...
next time cat might come across them eyeballs...

Cats are not diplomatic..they are blood thirsty carnivores.

I brought a peice of steak in the house...
out of curosity...

I cut a big chunk of bloody meat off and called jr.

oh man...first he did a double take on me...like what?
then...like he had never had none...

he didnt stop till it was gone...

next scene..he's sitting back with a bloody muzzle..
and a toothpick...while rubbing his belly..

"I say, Barry...that was some prime cow man!, Yes
very tender"

as he was walking out..he looked back like..

wake me up when it's time to eat again.

Old April 19th 05, 05:39 AM

Declawing?

Mine is as good as de-clawed..seeing that
we have an understanding. Done.

As for my poor, poor little Ruprecht
(he's a small dinasour in size)

He might need to climb a tree to escape a dog,
or scratch an itch...

No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity but I know none
therefore I
am no beast. /Shakespeare

Old April 19th 05, 05:45 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah, he's super cool, he is fantastic company.

I didnt like our little scirmage...but, as I say...

I didn't think you did.

he has never ever taken another swing at me...

I did the same thing with my mean cat--slapped her
when she bit hard, but by "slapping" I mean tapping
her on the side of the face gently but rudely, if that
makes sense. She then stopped biting so hard when
playing and if I said "Ow!" stopped altogether and
licked me. It only took a few times to get her to stop
drawing blood.

Barry, I think you are replying to me, but I can't
tell. If you include a snippet of the post to which you are
responding, we can tell who it is.

He sliced my earlobe very deep...the scar is still there..
hot blood was running down my neck...

I had a cat once that bit me to the bone and sent
me to the hospital just because I picked her up
the same as every morning but that morning she
was in a mood.

whoever called me a troll...what would you have done...

Don't mind the old biddies here, or the ones who would
like to moderate an unmoderated Usenet group.

"now kitty...we don't slice masters ears off..."

cat dont respect that..cat dont care...cat will do it again...
next time cat might come across them eyeballs...

Cats are not diplomatic..they are blood thirsty carnivores.

Well, yes and no. They are also creatures that love you and
need affection, right?

I brought a peice of steak in the house...
out of curosity...

I cut a big chunk of bloody meat off and called jr.

oh man...first he did a double take on me...like what?
then...like he had never had none...

he didnt stop till it was gone...

next scene..he's sitting back with a bloody muzzle..
and a toothpick...while rubbing his belly..

"I say, Barry...that was some prime cow man!, Yes
very tender"

as he was walking out..he looked back like..

wake me up when it's time to eat again.

Barry sounds like quite a guy. Got some pics?

Old April 19th 05, 05:55 AM

http://www.barryparrish.com/html_pages/artist.htm

those are of me...but I think you was talking about the cat..

Ive got some of the cat, ill have to post them...Im still laughing.

I know what you mean about a rude little tap...(if needed)...
I say ow ow ow too sometimes...and he lightens up...

other times..I grab his whole head and pin him to the floor...
he loves it...

his favorite thing is to ambush me; out of nowhere...he'll lunge and
grab onto my thigh
and hang on...eeeeewww...I don't tell him how bad that hurts..but it do
hurt.

Sorry your cat was in the mood like that one morning...that's pretty
rough.

Yeah, he sleeps with me at night, once in a while...he prefers the cold
hard floor...
maybe it was the guacamole...lol...

Old April 19th 05, 06:02 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.barryparrish.com/html_pages/artist.htm

those are of me...but I think you was talking about the cat..

You're a musician. Where are you?

Ive got some of the cat, ill have to post them...Im still laughing.

Well, you don't look like a repeat cat slapper to me. G

I know what you mean about a rude little tap...(if needed)...
I say ow ow ow too sometimes...and he lightens up...

In the end--they want to please you. They appreciate the food
and safety--and just come to love their humans, you know?
The longer you have them the more in tune with you they get.

other times..I grab his whole head and pin him to the floor...
he loves it...

Sounds like boy cat play! I have two girls, and they like
laser pointers and catnip toys more than wrestling. You know.
Girly stuff.

his favorite thing is to ambush me; out of nowhere...he'll lunge and
grab onto my thigh and hang on...eeeeewww...I don't tell him how
bad that hurts..but it do hurt.

How old is this boy and how did you come to get him?

Sorry your cat was in the mood like that one morning...that's pretty
rough.

It was a big surprise--but we worked it out. I had her until she was
20.

Yeah, he sleeps with me at night, once in a while...he prefers the cold
hard floor...maybe it was the guacamole...lol...

My tabby cat is the culprit that way. She can clear the room. You're not
in Louisiana or Texas are you? I'm just curious.

Old April 19th 05, 06:17 AM

Sounds like boy cat play! I have two girls, and they like
laser pointers and catnip toys more than wrestling. You know.
Girly stuff.

I've got a laser pointer handy, Ill have to try it out

How old is this boy and how did you come to get him?

I was at a customers house...and I opened my truck door and he got
in...I asked him if he wanted to go home with me...he just sat
there...so we left...together...(he cried the whole 2 miles)...but once
he got here...it's like he'd been here all his life.

Yeah, he sleeps with me at night, once in a while...he prefers the

cold
hard floor...maybe it was the guacamole...

other than occasional meats, lamb and beef...plain tuna..

He only eats food lion crunchy food

You're not in Louisiana or Texas are you? I'm just curious.

Im in Virginia, at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.

Where are you / I take it your in one of the southern states.

Old April 19th 05, 06:19 AM

Sounds like boy cat play! I have two girls, and they like
laser pointers and catnip toys more than wrestling. You know.
Girly stuff.

I've got a laser pointer handy, Ill have to try it out

How old is this boy and how did you come to get him?

I was at a customers house...and I opened my truck door and he got
in...I asked him if he wanted to go home with me...he just sat
there...so we left...together...(he cried the whole 2 miles)...but once
he got here...it's like he'd been here all his life.

maybe it was the guacamole...

(that was me) but we can blame it on the cat. (Ruprecht! get out from
under there!)

Old April 19th 05, 06:28 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sounds like boy cat play! I have two girls, and they like
laser pointers and catnip toys more than wrestling. You know.
Girly stuff.

I've got a laser pointer handy, Ill have to try it out

They love it!

How old is this boy and how did you come to get him?

I was at a customers house...and I opened my truck door and he got
in...I asked him if he wanted to go home with me...he just sat
there...so we left...together...(he cried the whole 2 miles)...but once
he got here...it's like he'd been here all his life.

Sounds like the two of you are a good fit.

Yeah, he sleeps with me at night, once in a while...he prefers the

cold
hard floor...maybe it was the guacamole...

other than occasional meats, lamb and beef...plain tuna..

You need to watch plain tuna for cats, believe it or not.
It doesn't have taurine, which they need. You might want
to grab him some canned cat food. It's really good for them
and cheaper than tuna to boot.

You're not in Louisiana or Texas are you? I'm just curious.

Im in Virginia, at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.

It's gorgeous there.

Where are you / I take it your in one of the southern states.

I live in Raleigh, North Carolina now, but have lived in a few
different places. I have relatives in Virginia--in Richmond and
the Shenandoah Valley. Virginia is a gorgeous state. There
is not much difference between the mountains there and the
mountains here. My favorite place is in the New River Valley,
near Montgomery Co., VA. It's a great place to rock climb and
enjoy the outdoors.

Old April 19th 05, 02:59 PM
Karen

maybe it was the guacamole...

(that was me) but we can blame it on the cat. (Ruprecht! get out from
under there!)

I have to ask, where did this name come from?

Old April 19th 05, 05:34 PM
Mary

"Karen" wrote in message
maybe it was the guacamole...

(that was me) but we can blame it on the cat. (Ruprecht! get out from
under there!)

I have to ask, where did this name come from?

You called him a troll yesterday, you idiot.