A few purrs here please.

Old December 22nd 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default A few purrs here please.

I could use a few stray purrs here for the outdoor creatures that I
feed here which include squirrells, birds and cats.

I have been pretty much snowed in on the street I live on here in
mid-Michigan the last 3 days and have not been able to get out to care
for all the animals that I feed. I had enough dry cat food under a
porch to last a couple days but if I do not refill soon they will be
without plus I put a couple cans of food out when temp above freezing.

Not to mention birds whose feeders are probably empty and squirrells
whose food is buried. They do have squirrell logs in trees though if
any left.

Purrs that I can make it there to feed them today. Main roads good.
Hope side roads are.

TIA

Old December 22nd 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Purrs that I can make it there to feed them today. Main roads good.
Hope side roads are.

TIA

We're sending purrs. Thank you for feeding them. It sounds like you've
got even worse weather than we do.

Amelia

Old December 22nd 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 22, 8:38*am, kraut
wrote:
I could use a few stray purrs here for the outdoor creatures that I
feed here which include squirrells, birds and cats.

I have been pretty much snowed in on the street I live on here in
mid-Michigan the last 3 days and have not been able to get out to care
for all the animals that I feed. *I had enough dry cat food under a
porch to last a couple days but if I do not refill soon they will be
without plus I put a couple cans of food out when temp above freezing.

Not to mention birds whose feeders are probably empty and squirrells
whose food is buried. *They do have squirrell logs in trees though if
any left.

Purrs that I can make it there to feed them today. *Main roads good.
Hope side roads are.

TIA

Of course we will send purrs. And thank you for caring so much about
them.

Heather and the kids
Old December 22nd 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Many purrs headed your way for all the outdoor creatures. Thank you for
caring and doing what you can.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
"

Old December 22nd 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Purrs for all the animals you care for and about.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old December 23rd 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

kraut wrote:

I could use a few stray purrs here for the outdoor creatures that I
feed here which include squirrells, birds and cats.

I have been pretty much snowed in on the street I live on here in
mid-Michigan the last 3 days and have not been able to get out to
care
for all the animals that I feed. I had enough dry cat food under a
porch to last a couple days but if I do not refill soon they will be
without plus I put a couple cans of food out when temp above
freezing.

Not to mention birds whose feeders are probably empty and squirrells
whose food is buried. They do have squirrell logs in trees though
if any left.

Purrs that I can make it there to feed them today. Main roads good.
Hope side roads are.

TIA

Da squirrels are god at storin food and maybe doing just fine, we
thingks. If'n you go tu feed da uthers, please be careful and
maybe ... well, jsut don't slip an hurt youownself nor catch a cold
not anyfing like dat.
Purrrs fur your efforts and that da snow gets cleered up OK.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 23rd 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default A few purrs here please = update

[...]

Well made it out to do animals and good thing. Weather channel says
we could get up to another 6 inch again in Saginaw, Michigan area. I
am ready for summer again.

Got all the cat trails opened up so they could get around and to food
easier, refilled all bird feeder that the people there are kind enough
to let me hang (20 pound bag to fill them all) plus shoveled around
trees for squirrells and fed them really good with sunflower seeds and
filled all their squirrell log stations.

I never knew squirrells tunneled but they had tunnels all over to get
at food under it. While feeding them one came out of one with a head
full of snow. It was really cute. Reminded me of the gophers in
movie Caddy Shack.

Thanks for purrs everyone.

Old December 23rd 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 10:41*am, kraut
wrote:
[...]

Thanks for purrs everyone.- Hide quoted text -

That's wonderful! Thank you for letting us know.

Heather