Three boys

Old February 1st 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Three boys

My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom, "They're
territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then two, tom
buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the porch. Oh,
well.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 1st 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Kreisleriana wrote:
My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom, "They're
territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then two, tom
buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the porch. Oh,
well.

From personal experience: Tom's will bring their girlfriend (usually
pregnant) and she will later bring her kittens. Best wishes. MLB
Old February 1st 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be
overrun with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom,
"They're territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then
two, tom buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the
porch. Oh, well.

From personal experience: Tom's will bring their girlfriend (usually
pregnant) and she will later bring her kittens. Best wishes. MLB

You mean they'll ALL bring their pregnant girlfriends? Oy.

Old February 1st 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom, "They're
territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then two, tom
buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the porch. Oh,
well.

Well, two is not much more than one. And three is not much more than
two... Uh, I used to be good at math. :P

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old February 1st 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom, "They're
territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then two, tom
buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the porch. Oh,
well.

Toms might not being kittens, but apparently they do have their
carousing pals. And now they've caroused themelves right onto your
front porch - they know a good deal when they see on. Make room, Mom!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 1st 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be
overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom, "They're
territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then two, tom
buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the porch.
Oh,
well.

Toms might not being kittens, but apparently they do have their
carousing pals. And now they've caroused themelves right onto your
front porch - they know a good deal when they see on. Make room, Mom!

=

I guess I should have known better-- there have always been feral cats
around here, and I guess I have observed my share of amiable toms who were
quite laid-back about "competition."

Old February 2nd 09, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom, "They're
territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then two, tom
buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the porch.
Oh, well.

It isn't spring yet so the group may yet thin out a bit.

I once woke up in an apartment in Croatia and looked out to see 29 cats
sitting at the front of the building waiting for their breakfast.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old February 2nd 09, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be
overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom, "They're
territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then two, tom
buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the porch.
Oh, well.

It isn't spring yet so the group may yet thin out a bit.

I once woke up in an apartment in Croatia and looked out to see 29 cats
sitting at the front of the building waiting for their breakfast.

All that concerted cat-power willing someone to get up and feed them! It's
a wonder they had to wait at all.

Old February 2nd 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 12:46:05 -0700, MLB wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:
My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I told Mom, "They're
territorial." But he's been coming back. With first one, then two, tom
buddies. Right now, they are all snoozing in a sun patch on the porch. Oh,
well.

From personal experience: Tom's will bring their girlfriend (usually
pregnant) and she will later bring her kittens. Best wishes. MLB

Been there, done that!! :-(

Just when you think you have tamed and rehomed the last another one
shows up!! NEVER ENDS!!

What is wrong with the boys? Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 14 July 20th 08 10:22 PM
Proud of my boys Jemfur Cat anecdotes 4 December 14th 05 03:20 PM
My Buggy Boys :( Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 2 October 3rd 05 10:39 PM
putting jas & boys to bed meee Cat anecdotes 3 October 3rd 05 09:58 PM
Where The Boys Are guynoir Cat health & behaviour 7 May 22nd 05 11:13 PM