Two more days...

Old June 25th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Two more days...

And my Oscar, a/k/a Monkey Man comes home!! He is missed terribly here!!
Please keep purrs and prayers comin' so that he will have solid poops which
means they found the diet perfect (purrrrfect) for him!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old June 25th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
catlady

On Jun 25, 3:32*pm, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
And my Oscar, a/k/a Monkey Man comes home!! *He is missed terribly here!!
Please keep purrs and prayers comin' so that he will have solid poops which
means they found the diet perfect (purrrrfect) for him!!

They won't find the perfect diet in two days (and I question why he is
even there on a weekend). Especially when, if this is true, they are
probably filling him up with prescription diets full of grains and
allergens that cause the problem because they are not appropriate for
cats. It took over a month to see the fantastic results a raw diet had
in two of my cats that had chronic diarrhea. Two days won't do it.
There is more to this story and I fear the truth.
Old June 25th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs and prayers are still coming.

--
Joy

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Old June 25th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

Purrs are still coming from my home. Remember, vets have weekend staff to
check on patients and walk kenneled dogs (mine have their techs "make the
rounds" every few hours and even into the night) - if Oscar should take a
turn for the worse, Bast forbid, they will call the vet immediately.

______________

Thanks, ladies. My vet's clinic does have a small kennel too. My d*gs have
all been there hundreds of times when I've been away. I've used this clinic
for about 16 years and would give them five out of five stars for everything
they've done for me. I know my Oscar cat is safe. I just can't wait to
love on him like crazy when he comes home on Monday!!! In the mean time,
Maui has been around me a lot more. Oh, I ordered a pair of sandals which
arrived yesterday. Maui took them out of the shoe box and had one in the
den when I was showing the house. Thankfully he didn't leave any teeth
marks on them!! They're pink gladiator sandals.... super cute!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
And my Oscar, a/k/a Monkey Man comes home!! He is missed terribly here!!
Please keep purrs and prayers comin' so that he will have solid poops
which means they found the diet perfect (purrrrfect) for him!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Off days? Lesley via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 5 March 4th 07 03:54 PM
OUTSIDE DAYS ARE OVER. [email protected] Cat anecdotes 26 December 28th 05 04:17 PM
Some Days Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 1 April 8th 05 09:15 PM
Gone for a few days O J Cat anecdotes 10 January 29th 05 09:48 AM
Going away for 5 days... Coban Cat health & behaviour 52 October 13th 03 08:09 PM