Reporting for duty, Sir!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 13th 05, 02:39 PM

Default Reporting for duty, Sir!!

Good Morning, friends and sekataries!!
This is Black Jack Purrshing reporting for duty. Maybe a bit slimmer
but TED said I needed to loose weight anyway. I DON"T think he meant
this way.
Anyway, one of the neighbors who is living & working in TAXES now,
called the neighbor across the street to check on her house which is
next to our little house. She asked him to see if he could help us.
AND HE DID!
He got in an put out lots more food and new fresh water. He saw me but
didn't see Baby Kitty. He said it just smelled like a closed up house
and litter boxes (we've been using them). He said to the neighbor that
it smelled just as it should, considering the house has been shut up
for two weeks.
I was so excited, I forgot to show him the space behind the bathtub,
under the bed in the boxspring, behind the dryer which are our usual
hiding places.
Our sekatary is probably dribbling watermosters, but then I kind of
feel that way myownself. With lots of thanks for your purrs and
worries, Black Jack Purrshing