purrrss frum Pawstralia

Old September 10th 05, 03:11 PM
meee

Default purrrss frum Pawstralia

Purrs Catmerican Kitties, this eez princess jasmeeen meowfing yew frum
Pawstralia. Efter many munths wandrin inna furest, desertd bi pussykin an
hoominkin I wuz reskewed by mine humble survents an now am livin da lif I
deserv. Purrs to alla yew kittiez wit well traind hoomins. I am surroundde
by dogs (sssptt) but woz vvvery purry to find an owtpost inna da form of ur
community. Puurrrs and nosyrubbin to yew all...princess jasmeeen, servd anna
lovd by her hoomins

Old September 10th 05, 05:06 PM
Harri Roadcat

meee wrote:
Purrs Catmerican Kitties, this eez princess jasmeeen meowfing yew frum
Pawstralia. Efter many munths wandrin inna furest, desertd bi pussykin an
hoominkin I wuz reskewed by mine humble survents an now am livin da lif I
deserv. Purrs to alla yew kittiez wit well traind hoomins. I am surroundde
by dogs (sssptt) but woz vvvery purry to find an owtpost inna da form of ur
community. Puurrrs and nosyrubbin to yew all...princess jasmeeen, servd anna
lovd by her hoomins

Welcome, Princess Jasmeen! We'z alluz glad to welcome new kitties. A few
memfurs of ourz community is in Pawstalialaia, I fink.

An you'z da 2nd royalty kitty, I fing. Mineown sisfur, Cleocatra, is a
empress!

Harri Roadcat
Old September 10th 05, 05:45 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:11:02 GMT, meee wrote:

Purrs Catmerican Kitties, this eez princess jasmeeen meowfing yew frum
Pawstralia. Efter many munths wandrin inna furest, desertd bi pussykin an
hoominkin I wuz reskewed by mine humble survents an now am livin da lif I
deserv. Purrs to alla yew kittiez wit well traind hoomins. I am surroundde
by dogs (sssptt) but woz vvvery purry to find an owtpost inna da form of ur
community. Puurrrs and nosyrubbin to yew all...princess jasmeeen, servd anna
lovd by her hoomins

Hihi Princess!

I'ze Mme. Anaïs, a creem an' whyte, petite Purrsian frum NYC, an I'd
like to welcum yu to da groop! Ober dere iz my wink, Tiger, a big,
hansum yellowcat frum Illinoise. Yu can see my piksure at:
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/

I'ze glad to heer dat yu haff fownd yur one-troo-home wif nyce hoomn
serfants. Pleeze tell usses more bout yourownself!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/10/2005 12:41:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old September 10th 05, 06:42 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Hiya, Princess Jasmeeen,

I liff in Cattyfurrnya wiff Meowmee an Pawpaw, mine sekkerterry an
fuudgiffurr.
I yam awlwayz hapy tu meet noo frendz, specially wen day yuze tweee vowelz
atta tyme!

We haz gudgud venshuz heer.
Suun weez gonna hav da yeereleee Jellicle Ball.
Datz da mozest speshul ebent ov awl.
Shtart dezinink yur gown neow. I wud be glad tu hewlp.

Pitooonya AKA Sweeeteee

--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old September 11th 05, 06:10 AM
Rebecca

G'day, Princess Jasmeeen. (Notiss how I speeked Pawstralian dere?) Dis iz
Rebecca frum Catifurnia. I livs heer wif mine brofur Sundance. Oh, an owr
Meowmie livs heer, too. Welkum to owr kommyunitee! I fingk yoo will like
it heer. We haz avenchurs, an parteez, an sumtimes wedwinks. Next munf we
will hav da annyooal Jellicle Ball. I hopez yoo can kum to it.

Rebecca
Pichers uv me an Sundance in da Cats album at http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Old September 11th 05, 07:19 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Skewz me Rebecca, buttid weeer in Cattyfurrnya du yu an Sundance liv?
Myowntruhome iz in Norffrige. Meowmee wanted me tu azk.

Pitooonya AKA Sweeeteee

m...

Old September 11th 05, 07:38 AM
Rebecca

We livs in da San Furncisco bayarea, abowt 30 milez eest ub SF. Iznt
Norfrij in da Losangle-eez area? Duz yoo know ennee moobie starz?

Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Skewz me Rebecca, buttid weeer in Cattyfurrnya du yu an Sundance liv?
Myowntruhome iz in Norffrige. Meowmee wanted me tu azk.

Pitooonya AKA Sweeeteee

m...

Old September 11th 05, 12:38 PM
Miss Violette

welcome and join right in any adventure you like. I am Miss Violette, My
special gentlemancat friends are raf and blackjack cooper, This is my son
TV, his wink is Cleopatra Silvercat of the highland kitties, This is my
daughter One Eyed Jacqueline, but she can see fine, Her special friend is
short tail tom, neighbor of the highland kitties, This is Tiger, He moved in
a few years ago, His wink is the retired showgirl Anis s, and this is Trudi,
smallest and youngest, her special friend is baby kitty cooper, again

Old September 11th 05, 04:43 PM
Ray or Fran

Welcome Princess Jasmeen. Weze furry happy to make youze acquaintance and
are glad youze now have your furry own onetruehome. Therez lotz of
adventures in rpcc and youze welcome to join as many or as few as youze
want. Weze do hopez you will fink about going to the Jellicle Ball. That
is when we celebrate the lives of those furs who have gone to the Rainbow
Bridge this year with a solomn reading of theirz names and the giving of
tributes and the lives of all. Therez plenty of food and entertainment and
a sharing of the past (with the telling of stories) and the present and the
knowledge of the future. All are welcome. So mark your calendar for the
full moon in Octobor.

Weze Punkins & Puddi Cat, 13 year old torties.
(waving)

p.s. Rpcc time is furry flexible - folks will be posting for days after the
actual date or start of an event so not to worry about time for any
adventure or
event.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 12th 05, 02:45 AM
meee

Thankyew all furry much for all the furry nice welcums, I am sew happy to
meet such nice kitties. I would be furry purleased to attend the jellicle
ball! Fangs fur the invitation! Grreetings to her majesty Empress Cleo. I
white and orange and furry purry, wif furry pointy ears and slanty amber
eyes. I own two hoomins ann two baby hoomins, who keep two dogz fur my
protekshun an one parrot fur my amoosement. I can tell yew, it keeps me
furry busy lookin' after them all. Do yew all own many hoomins? they are
troublesome at times, but good for purrs an noserubbing and stroking fur an
bits of chicken. yum yum yum!