Cheek to Cheek :o)

Old July 30th 06, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sandra

Default Cheek to Cheek :o)

So sweet!

sandra

Old July 30th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
I don't know how many of you rpca folk have had this experience with your
masters but last night I feel I finally reached the equivalent of the
highest reward a catslave can have bestowed upon them.

I was lying on the sofa watching TV as I often do in the evening and
Tucker
decided to pay me a sweet visit.
Tucker is not content with merely curling up on top of a slave's stomach
or
so; he must climb as close as possible to his slave and cuddle up on said
slave's chest or near their face. I'd been enjoying this usual routine
when
all of a sudden Tucker moved up even closer and laid his cheek firmly
right
against mine and settled down to go to sleep. I was totally shocked and
over
the moon at the same time! Never, in all my years of slavedom, have I
been
awarded such an honor! I tell you, I have arrived!

AAAAAWWWWWWW! Tucker is such a sweetie. I'll make sure and tell Mandy
about this. She loves to receive updates about all of the cats, especially
the ones she's met.

Pam S.

Old July 31st 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Christine Burel wrote:
I don't know how many of you rpca folk have had this experience with your
masters but last night I feel I finally reached the equivalent of the
highest reward a catslave can have bestowed upon them.

I was lying on the sofa watching TV as I often do in the evening and Tucker
decided to pay me a sweet visit.
Tucker is not content with merely curling up on top of a slave's stomach or
so; he must climb as close as possible to his slave and cuddle up on said
slave's chest or near their face. I'd been enjoying this usual routine when
all of a sudden Tucker moved up even closer and laid his cheek firmly right
against mine and settled down to go to sleep. I was totally shocked and over
the moon at the same time! Never, in all my years of slavedom, have I been
awarded such an honor! I tell you, I have arrived!

And I remember the "ordeal that was Tucker" when he first came into your
home. Wonderful progress!

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 1st 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christine Burel wrote:
I don't know how many of you rpca folk have had this experience with your
masters but last night I feel I finally reached the equivalent of the
highest reward a catslave can have bestowed upon them.

I was lying on the sofa watching TV as I often do in the evening and Tucker
decided to pay me a sweet visit.
Tucker is not content with merely curling up on top of a slave's stomach or
so; he must climb as close as possible to his slave and cuddle up on said
slave's chest or near their face. I'd been enjoying this usual routine when
all of a sudden Tucker moved up even closer and laid his cheek firmly right
against mine and settled down to go to sleep. I was totally shocked and over
the moon at the same time! Never, in all my years of slavedom, have I been
awarded such an honor! I tell you, I have arrived!

I couldn't really talk very well with all the cheek pressure (!) but I
tried. I begged Celeste to go find her digital camera and get a picture but
she wouldn't; then I very carefully tried to get DH's attention to come in
from the other room and look, which he did and smiled, but he wouldn't go
get my 35mm SLR to get a picture either. Arrgh! So this moment (actually
30+ minutes worth) of my very special reward was not captured for
posterity -- SIGH!

Finally, Tucker decided he should not spoil me too much and he jumped down,
but before he did, he just lifted his face a little bit and washed my cheek
with a good 6 fat pink tongue licks just like he would grooming his bud,
Robin.

I was an honorary cat for a night!
purrs,
Christine

Congrats, that truly is special! Soncek is not a lap cat unfortunately

Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek