Seven baby kittens!

Old March 19th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Seven baby kittens!

Pat wrote:

I thought there were seven adult cats living with me, but I was wrong. They
are all just kittens, one big happy litter of playmates having the time of
their lives as indoor-only kitties. The floor is strewn with their little
toys, and the tiny tents from Sherry, once merely ignored or treated as
obstacles, are now collecting so much cat hair that they must be washed
every other day.

The only one having any Outdoor Withdrawal pains is Eli, who occasionally
wanders from window to window yowling and hurling himself at the glass.
Guess I'll have to get him a harness and leash so he stays sane until I'm
able to make the yard safe for the clowder.

I'm so very happy to hear things have turned out so great! You all
deserve it!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 20th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
I thought there were seven adult cats living with me, but I was wrong. They
are all just kittens, one big happy litter of playmates having the time of
their lives as indoor-only kitties. The floor is strewn with their little
toys, and the tiny tents from Sherry, once merely ignored or treated as
obstacles, are now collecting so much cat hair that they must be washed
every other day.

The only one having any Outdoor Withdrawal pains is Eli, who occasionally
wanders from window to window yowling and hurling himself at the glass.
Guess I'll have to get him a harness and leash so he stays sane until I'm
able to make the yard safe for the clowder.

Great news, Pat. Hope they continue to get on as well.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 23rd 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

This sounds like so much fun for the "kittens" and for you. Enjoy.
--
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin