Surprise!

Old May 6th 16, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Surprise!

Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub.

Jill
Old May 6th 16, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 5/6/2016 12:53 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub.

Jill

I wonder how long she'd been hiding there waiting for you. She sounds like
she's becoming a practical joker as Sweep (RB) was. all I can say is be
warned.

Judith

I don't know how long she waited. I'm convinced she's a natural born
joker.

She sure has taken ownership. She got the zoomies again a little
while ago. We had a rousing game of tossing her red velvet ball around
the living room. Whoosh! She's quick. Bap! She loves golf balls,
too. Then she got interested in a furry mousie.

Whew. I'm tired. LOL

Jill
Old May 6th 16, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub.

This reminds me of Roxy lying in wait for another cat to walk nearby. She
would get underneath a throw rug and then leap out at them just as they
got close. Smudge figured out quickly that she should avoid the cat-sized
lump under the rug, so then Roxy would just stay there, waiting. A couple
of hours would go by, and she'd still be under there, snoozing.

--
Joyce

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing
that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
-- A. Einstein
Old May 7th 16, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 5/6/2016 3:07 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub.

This reminds me of Roxy lying in wait for another cat to walk nearby. She
would get underneath a throw rug and then leap out at them just as they
got close. Smudge figured out quickly that she should avoid the cat-sized
lump under the rug, so then Roxy would just stay there, waiting. A couple
of hours would go by, and she'd still be under there, snoozing.

Laying in wait is a tiring job.

Jill

Took me by surprise! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 March 26th 16 04:47 AM
Surprise! Kajikit[_2_] Cat anecdotes 13 July 1st 09 01:25 AM
What a surprise Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 May 1st 08 09:12 AM
a surprise for some of you Rhonda Cat health & behaviour 20 January 3rd 07 04:37 PM
a surprise for some of you barb Cat health & behaviour 2 January 1st 07 02:41 AM