Hurricane Charley Hits Shelters! (Petfinder article)

Old August 17th 04, 11:28 PM
Cheryl

Default Hurricane Charley Hits Shelters! (Petfinder article)

"Hurricane Charley Hits Shelters!
Petfinder.com shelters and pets have been severely affected by
Hurricane Charley. We can't stop the flooding but we can help them
rebuild. Join the Petfinder.com Foundation in this effort by donating
to help the shelters affected. Any amount you can give helps.

"NEWS: The Animal Welfare League of Charlotte County, located in Port
Charlotte, Florida, has lost their roof and is completely inoperable.
Staff and volunteers have lost their homes. The neighboring Suncoast
Humane Society and the local Animal Control are helping care for the
League's pets. To learn more or to share information, please visit
our Emergency and Disaster Response Forum."

http://www.petfinder.com/

--
Cheryl
Old August 18th 04, 02:11 AM
Victor Martinez

Cheryl wrote:
http://www.petfinder.com/

Thanks for the link, I've made a donation.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 18th 04, 03:18 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Same here. donated some $$$ from my paypal/ebay fund.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©