Lamey ate too many paint chips

Old September 30th 05, 02:37 AM
Reel Mckoi

Default Lamey ate too many paint chips

Lamey - The cabie guy wrote:
Trollnews 9/29/05:

"I tried to breast feed him" Lamey's mother laments, "but
he only wanted to chew on the doors of our trailer, or suck
old Stiffy's (ed. Stiffy was the family dog) dick". "Lamey was
heartbroken when Stiffy die. It's so sad seeing a six year old
crying "I want my Stiffy. Where's my Stiffy?"" She said. "After
that, he chewed the paint off the entire trailer".
"Some nights I still hear him crying. "Stiffy, Where's my Stiffy"".

Read more about "Lamey - The cable guy" at
www.dicklesstrolls.org/Lamey

your newsgroups has been victim of Carol's MCP and ECP that is off

topic;
You can report her.

Her account is dpc6682112001.direcpc.com and you may report her to:

by calling 1-800-DirecPC, by emailing us at , or
by writing to:

DirecPC
Customer Care Center
11717 Exploration Lane
Germantown, MD 20876 USA

Her use of remailers can still be traced to her account.No American ISP
like to be
associated with Hate Speech no matter if Hate speech is protected
under the First. It affects their commercial interest.
Then you can contact your own ISP and have them add them to their
block List Direcpc.com

Why does Carol behave as she does?

Carol G. Witkowski of Davidson County Tn. Is a life long
underachiever.
She did not finish High school in NYC, and lived as Sex-relief for
biker gangsters in the
;60's and 70's. She claims on her website that she has 2 failed
marriages and blames God for her poor choices. It is alleged that she
lost custody of her only son due to substance abuse, (never been
proven however). Dumped in TN by her Second husband, Quote-quote, with
no place to go.

She also has failed attempts at being a JW. She could never attain
their moral standards as dictated in the scriptures, and thus been at
war with them ever since.
This has made her a very mentally unstable woman, her hatred is
intense, and due to biker-substance abuse lifestyle, she now needs aid
of a pacemaker.

By reporting her to her ISP, she is made aware, that she is alone in
her insane crusade full of false hoods and forgeries. ;And that you
the reader does not support hate speech against any religion or
person.