piccies of Tucker and Robin wrestling

Old March 27th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default piccies of Tucker and Robin wrestling

Hi all,

Here are the photos of Tucker and Robin taking part in the world-wide feline
wrestling
federation competitions -- sorry it took so long for me to post these. I'd
taken a lot with Celeste's camera and then she'd erased them all to take
photos of something else so I had to start over:

http://tinyurl.com/ot7fp
http://tinyurl.com/ord9r
http://tinyurl.com/n9b8h
http://tinyurl.com/nk9b5
http://tinyurl.com/l8pmo

Enjoy!
Christine

Old March 27th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Awww - they look like they're having fun. I looked at the rest of the
pictures and it was so sweet to see Celeste and her lap fungus :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 27th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christine Burel wrote:
Hi all,

Here are the photos of Tucker and Robin taking part in the world-wide feline
wrestling
federation competitions -- sorry it took so long for me to post these. I'd
taken a lot with Celeste's camera and then she'd erased them all to take
photos of something else so I had to start over:

Wow! They look so happy and confident and sleek. You've done a wonderful
job with those two!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 27th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

You done good.

In pic #36 in your album,Robin looks like Eli's twin.

Old March 28th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-27 08:47:07 -0600, "Christine Burel"
said:

Hi all,

Here are the photos of Tucker and Robin taking part in the world-wide feline
wrestling
federation competitions -- sorry it took so long for me to post these. I'd
taken a lot with Celeste's camera and then she'd erased them all to take
photos of something else so I had to start over:

http://tinyurl.com/ot7fp
http://tinyurl.com/ord9r
http://tinyurl.com/n9b8h
http://tinyurl.com/nk9b5
http://tinyurl.com/l8pmo

Enjoy!
Christine

Did you ever think you would see that!! Adorable.

Old March 28th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christine Burel wrote:

Hi all,

Here are the photos of Tucker and Robin taking part in the world-wide feline
wrestling
federation competitions -- sorry it took so long for me to post these. I'd
taken a lot with Celeste's camera and then she'd erased them all to take
photos of something else so I had to start over:

http://tinyurl.com/ot7fp
http://tinyurl.com/ord9r
http://tinyurl.com/n9b8h
http://tinyurl.com/nk9b5