Why GOD Created Dogs & Cats

Old April 2nd 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Why GOD Created Dogs & Cats

Where the dog came from, and why we have cats.

A newly discovered chapter in the Book of Genesis has provided
the answer to "Where do pets come from?"

Adam said, "Lord, when I was in the garden, you walked with
me every day. Now I do not see you anymore. I am lonesome
here and it is difficult for me to remember how much you love me."

And God said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you
that will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of my
love for you, so that you will love me even when you cannot see
me. Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may
be, this new companion will accept you as
you are and will love you as I do, in spite of yourself"

And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam.
it was a good animal. And God was pleased. And the new
animal was pleased to be with Adam and he wagged his tail.
And Adam said, "Lord, I have already named all the animals
in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new
animal."

And God said, "No problem! Because I have created this new
animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a
reflection of my own name and you will call him DOG.

And Dog lived with Adam and was a companion to him and ]
loved him. And Adam was comforted. And God was pleased.
And Dog was content and wagged his tail.

After a while, it came to pass that Adam's guardian angel
came to the Lord and said, "Lord, Adam has become filled with
pride. He struts and preens like a peacock and he believes he
is worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed
taught him that he is loved, but perhaps too well."

And the Lord said, "No problem! I will create for him a
companion who will be with him forever and who will see him as
he is. The companion will remind him of his limitations, so he will
know that he is not always worthy of adoration."

And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam. And Cat
would not obey Adam. And when Adam gazed into Cat's eyes,
he was reminded that he was not the supreme being. And Adam
learned humility. And God was pleased. And Adam was greatly
improved. And Dog was happy. And Cat didn't give a ****
one way or the other

Old April 5th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew AKA NMR" wrote in
m:

Where the dog came from, and why we have cats.

Your subject line is faulty. God may have created dogs, but cats created
God.

Chak

--
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided
missiles and misguided men.
Old April 5th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

but than who created cats
"Chakolate" wrote in message
44.170...
"Matthew AKA NMR" wrote in