Bodie update

Old July 19th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanette

Default Bodie update

My 'half-wild' foster kitten is a big fraud. Tonight she wanted to cuddle,
wanted to have her tummy tickled, decided that she DID want to play with the
catnip mouse, and was generally cute as hell. She doesn't hide, and even
when she doesn't want to cuddle, she wants to be near me. She can be
rehomed as soon as her 'ten days' are up and we're sure she's not incubating
anything nasty. So, she could be gone by Monday!

She isn't tortie and white, she's tortie TABBY and white. One of her hind
legs is ginger tabby, and she has a ginger tabby streak on her face. She
looks like she's been made up with offcuts from other cats :-)

It's definitely an 'emergency' measure though, this return to fostering
thing, my own cats are very put out about it.

Love

Jeanette

Old July 20th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Jeanette" wrote:
My 'half-wild' foster kitten is a big fraud. Tonight she wanted to cuddle,
wanted to have her tummy tickled, decided that she DID want to play with the
catnip mouse, and was generally cute as hell. She doesn't hide, and even
when she doesn't want to cuddle, she wants to be near me. She can be
rehomed as soon as her 'ten days' are up and we're sure she's not incubating
anything nasty. So, she could be gone by Monday!

She isn't tortie and white, she's tortie TABBY and white. One of her hind
legs is ginger tabby, and she has a ginger tabby streak on her face. She
looks like she's been made up with offcuts from other cats :-)

It's definitely an 'emergency' measure though, this return to fostering
thing, my own cats are very put out about it.

I'm glad that she was just faking. She sounds like such a love,
and pretty.

Old July 20th 06, 10:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Jeanette wrote:
My 'half-wild' foster kitten is a big fraud. Tonight she wanted to
cuddle, wanted to have her tummy tickled, decided that she DID want
to play with the catnip mouse, and was generally cute as hell. She
doesn't hide, and even when she doesn't want to cuddle, she wants to
be near me. She can be rehomed as soon as her 'ten days' are up and
we're sure she's not incubating anything nasty. So, she could be
gone by Monday!

She isn't tortie and white, she's tortie TABBY and white. One of her
hind legs is ginger tabby, and she has a ginger tabby streak on her
face. She looks like she's been made up with offcuts from other cats
:-)

It's definitely an 'emergency' measure though, this return to
fostering thing, my own cats are very put out about it.

Love

Jeanette

Bodie sounds very sweet. Purrs she finds the purrfect forever home.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old July 21st 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Jeanette wrote:

My 'half-wild' foster kitten is a big fraud. Tonight she wanted to cuddle,
wanted to have her tummy tickled, decided that she DID want to play with the
catnip mouse, and was generally cute as hell. She doesn't hide, and even
when she doesn't want to cuddle, she wants to be near me. She can be
rehomed as soon as her 'ten days' are up and we're sure she's not incubating
anything nasty. So, she could be gone by Monday!

snip

Jeanette

Lots of purrs and best wishes for a purrfect onetruehome for Bodie,
Polonca and Soncek