Ware is efurrybuddy?

Old August 11th 03, 02:18 AM
Arlene Knop

Default Ware is efurrybuddy?

Ware thuh heck iz efurrybuddy? This groop haz bin too kwiet fur too
many dayz. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YEW THERE????????

Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz
Old August 11th 03, 02:26 AM
spike&stormy

Arlene Knop wrote:

Ware thuh heck iz efurrybuddy? This groop haz bin too kwiet fur too
many dayz. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YEW THERE????????

Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz

We jist gotted here, Gretchen Marie. Sumfin happened (or mommy did
sumfin dum) an we coodn't git here fur lotsa days. We iz habin a
bootiful sunny day - kinda warm - not thunderstormz. Thunder iz FURRY
rare in da San Francisco Bay Area.

Spike & Stormy, enjoyin a lazy day

Old August 11th 03, 02:29 AM
Sylvia M

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Ware thuh heck iz efurrybuddy? This groop haz bin too kwiet fur too
many dayz. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YEW THERE????????

Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz

I'z stretcht owt onna da denim kurtinz/draypreez dat meowmee
botted an eyurnt ann putted onda bigbig bed. It tookt hur
mozt ov diz hothot day tu du diz furr me. Negzt hur wyll
problee set up dat clickityclick sewin misheen an shtart wiff da hemz.
Yup! Heer she kumz....

Dyna, tummy upupup

Old August 11th 03, 02:36 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Ware is efurrybuddy?:

Ware thuh heck iz efurrybuddy? This groop haz bin too kwiet fur too
many dayz. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YEW THERE????????
Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz

I'm still here, dear heart. No thunderstorms here. Nice and sunny and
warm.

Felix, headbutting his favorite ladycat

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old August 11th 03, 04:11 AM
Adam

Ware thuh heck iz efurrybuddy? This groop haz bin too kwiet fur too
many dayz. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YEW THERE????????

Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz

Ize here. Unca Adam went 'way, but Ize heer, usully under da rocker chair.

Allegra
==========
I alwayz hir, just quiet.

Louise (cat of few words)

Old August 11th 03, 03:23 PM
Gizmo

spike&stormy wrote:

We jist gotted here, Gretchen Marie. Sumfin happened (or mommy did
sumfin dum) an we coodn't git here fur lotsa days. We iz habin a
bootiful sunny day - kinda warm - not thunderstormz. Thunder iz FURRY
rare in da San Francisco Bay Area.

Spike & Stormy, enjoyin a lazy day

Hi Stormy. Gud tu see yu. Iffen yu want tu see funnderstormz, port offur heer.
We kin wach em on thuh terris.

Gizmo

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old August 12th 03, 01:04 PM
onlyThreeCats

We'ze heer, GM - just bin haffin sum labour difficulties on the
sekriterrial front. Yew see, apparently us
once-foursome-now-threesome is being ABANDONNED tunight, fur a
week-anna-tu-days.

Yep, meowmie and the guy-hoomin ar runnin away to the West Coast. I'm
not shure whut dat is, but I fink itz far from heer. Sumpin 'bout
haffin to go tu a cuzzin's wedwink and see a mountin and a oshun.
Well, dey can haf it, I don' like wadder, speshuly not lots of it.

Sew, iz not all bad, tho. We haf frens coming tu see us who ar
nizenize and spend time and FEED us (impurrtant stuff!). Dey smell
like a cat named Beatrice. We haffent met Beatrice yet, but meowmie
keep threttening to loan out Panda-who-likes-all-cats tu meet Beatrice
and see if Beatrice wud like anoffer cat. Maybe wen meowmie comes bak
we'll get to meet.

So, dat is why we are qwiet - humans packing. Meowmie had a sad-funny
thot - wheneffur she packed wen Mr.Lenny wuz still heer, Mr.Lenny wud
pack himself inda sootcase and say he were goin, too. Us girlkitties
don't pack usselfs. Ms. Lucy jest sits in the cleen laundry.

Panda-ov-West-Coast-Toes!

Old August 12th 03, 10:29 PM
Arlene Knop

spike&stormy wrote:

Arlene Knop wrote:

Ware thuh heck iz efurrybuddy? This groop haz bin too kwiet fur too
many dayz. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YEW THERE????????

Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz

We jist gotted here, Gretchen Marie. Sumfin happened (or mommy did
sumfin dum) an we coodn't git here fur lotsa days. We iz habin a
bootiful sunny day - kinda warm - not thunderstormz. Thunder iz FURRY
rare in da San Francisco Bay Area.

Spike & Stormy, enjoyin a lazy day

Want a thunderboomer? Weze bin getting at leest one efurry day. How
about a tornaydo? Plenty of thoze to go around too. Meowmie likes yer
fog. She sez itz misterius.

Gretchen Marie, glad she's not alone
Old August 12th 03, 10:32 PM
Arlene Knop

Sylvia M wrote:

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Ware thuh heck iz efurrybuddy? This groop haz bin too kwiet fur too
many dayz. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YEW THERE????????

Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz

I'z stretcht owt onna da denim kurtinz/draypreez dat meowmee
botted an eyurnt ann putted onda bigbig bed. It tookt hur
mozt ov diz hothot day tu du diz furr me. Negzt hur wyll
problee set up dat clickityclick sewin misheen an shtart wiff da hemz.
Yup! Heer she kumz....

Dyna, tummy upupup

I know how yew feel. My meowmie iz still cutting peeces of kloth apart
and putting them bak togedder fur kwiltz. She meshured susmfing wrong
today and asked me why she did sumfing so dum. I didn't answer.

GM, knowing when to keep kwiet
Old August 12th 03, 10:33 PM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Ware is efurrybuddy?:

Ware thuh heck iz efurrybuddy? This groop haz bin too kwiet fur too
many dayz. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YEW THERE????????
Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz

I'm still here, dear heart. No thunderstorms here. Nice and sunny and
warm.

Felix, headbutting his favorite ladycat

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

HA! This iz wot weze got lots of! Wadder...rainwadder!

Gretchen Marie skwitz Felix wif sum midwestern rainwadder