Yowlet Update

Old August 10th 04, 11:24 PM
Yowie

Default Yowlet Update

The Yowlet was 4 months old last week. We survived!!!!

He's outgrown newborn clothes 9at 2 months) and is now pretty much outgrown
the 3-6 month old clothes as well. Everyone keeps mentioninghow small he
is.... until they hold him themselves and see that in reality he's actually
a *big* baby. Its just that when Joel or I are holidng him, he looks small
compared to us.

At 3 months, allthat gorgeous hair he was born with was gone *sniff*, as was
the utterly adorable hairy ears (I so loved those furry little ears), but on
the same token he could hold his head up and look around, and squeak in
delight. He's got a great temperament, he doens't cry all that often and
spends more time squeaking in utter delight and doing his little happy dance
as he does crying. Some days he doens't cry at all if I feed him and get him
to sleep at the right times.

About 3 weeks ago he came to the remarkable conclusion that his hands were
his own. He sat there for a good day doing that typical "stoner" thing of
staring at his hands while slowly moving them around "Like wow, man!" It was
so cute.

But best of all, within the last few days, The Yowlet has discovered he has
a voice. He now occasionally giggles, which is like music from heaven to me,
but also has a range of fairly expressive sounds..

His first discernable word?

Do you even need to ask?

"Meow", almost indistinguishable from His Majesty himself.

The Mothership has another slave.

Yowie

Old August 11th 04, 12:58 AM
Nan

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:15:01 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

"Yowie" wrote in message
. au...
The Yowlet was 4 months old last week. We survived!!!!

Forgot to mention that there are lots more pictures of the Yowlet at my
Yahoo site,

So either go to http://photos.yahoo.com/yowie9644
and click on the CaryJames folder,

or go there directly using this link:
http://tinyurl.com/yvh9f

Ok, so I've taken *lots* of photos. I really will understand if you dont'
want to look at every single one.

Yowie

He's beautiful. Almost as beautiful as my great-grandbaby.

--

Nan

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Old August 11th 04, 05:32 AM
LOL

"Yowie" wrote in message . au...

(snippage)

His first discernable word?

Do you even need to ask?

"Meow", almost indistinguishable from His Majesty himself.

The Mothership has another slave.

Yowie

Awww, this last is particularly good to hear! Please give him an
extra snuggle from me. :-)

------
Krista

Old August 11th 04, 09:24 AM
Jeanette

Yowie wrote in message
u...
eaven to me,
but also has a range of fairly expressive sounds..

His first discernable word?

Do you even need to ask?

"Meow", almost indistinguishable from His Majesty himself.

The Mothership has another slave.

Yowie

Aw, cute. He sounds like a darling.

Jeanette