Scouty and Tessie playing with their new Kitty Playhouse

Old July 19th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Scouty and Tessie playing with their new Kitty Playhouse

The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

Old July 19th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-07-18 22:40:14 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit said:

The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

Well, that is interesting! I couldn't figure out what it was like from
your description. They seem to be enjoying it!

Old July 19th 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chakolate

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in
:

The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

That's quite a cool thingy - it only cost about $20? Do you happen to
know the dimensions? Before I got one I'd want to figure out where to
put it.

Chak

--
English is a brawling, promiscuous drunkard of a language made up of
mispronounced and stolen words from other languages, and that's what
Old July 19th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-19, Karen AKA Kajikit penned:
The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

Looks like fun! I wonder if Oscar would pay any attention to it at
all ... hmmm ...

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 19th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On 19 Jul 2006 05:57:45 GMT, Chakolate
wrote:

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in
:

The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

That's quite a cool thingy - it only cost about $20? Do you happen to
know the dimensions? Before I got one I'd want to figure out where to
put it.

It's good and bad - the good is that it's light and portable and easy
to assemble, and if you wanted it out of the way, you could take it
apart and put it away in the box... the bad is that it's so
lightweight that every time they jump on/off it they push it across
the livingroom floor! They should have put suction cups on the
bottom... It'd probably stay in place better on carpet.

We haven't got any place for it either which is why it was sitting in
the middle of the livingroom floor. I thought it would fit in between
the cat tree and the entertainment unit but it's too big. The three
cubes are each about sixteen inches square.

It was eighteen bucks at Walmart so it was really a bargain...
Old July 19th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

Jake and Molly will send their purrs your way very soon. I headed to
Wally's after a doctors appointment this morning and bought the same
playhouse. I would never have seen it if I hadn't been specifically looking
for it.

Jo

Old July 20th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:49:09 GMT, "Jo Firey"
wrote:

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
.. .
The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

Jake and Molly will send their purrs your way very soon. I headed to
Wally's after a doctors appointment this morning and bought the same
playhouse. I would never have seen it if I hadn't been specifically looking
for it.

I hope they like it as much as Tessie does!
Old July 20th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

Tessie was a very lucky girl for you to have rescued her! It's an
interesting toy - I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. It
looks like it's a combination tent and hammock.

Old July 20th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
The first six or so photos in my photobucket are the girls playing
with the new Kitty Playhouse
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/Kajikit/

Tessie was a very lucky girl for you to have rescued her! It's an
interesting toy - I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. It
looks like it's a combination tent and hammock.

Molly loves the one I got today, she also loves the Kitty Cubes I got at
the same time. And looking for an example on the net I found
http://tinyurl.com/zh5ch

The cats may need their own room at this rate.

Jo

Old July 20th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Jo Firey" wrote:
Molly loves the one I got today, she also loves the Kitty Cubes I got at
the same time. And looking for an example on the net I found
http://tinyurl.com/zh5ch

The cats may need their own room at this rate.

It's an epidemic! This would be a good fad - fun and economical.
I can just picture Molly on it.

Tessie the people XpersonX cat Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 4 June 6th 06 11:03 PM
Tessie update jaggath Cat anecdotes 5 February 24th 06 08:44 AM
Tessie settles in jaggath Cat anecdotes 10 February 17th 06 08:26 PM