Boogie

Old October 18th 03, 03:05 AM
Boogie's Mom

Feelin uncharacteristically warm an fuzzy, Boogie leans closer and ventures
a little ear lick and thinks he cud get used to hafin a lovely companion
like Kitty Schottland.

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Meow thinks you're the handsomest cat on RPCC. And I don't want to be

with
a younger cat because they're so energetic and want to play all the time.
I'm much too old for that. I just like to nap the day away.

Don't feel like we have to get winkwinked right away. We could have a

long
engagement to make sure this is something we both want.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

[sniffnose sniffnose headbut]

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's yunger,
hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get

winked.hedbutt

Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do now?!?!?)

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'ze can cheer you up! I'ze a Caretaking Kitty & Registered Cat

Nurse.
I'ze can take care of you.

Please say yes, Boogie! Please!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
ER...well...ahem...

I'ze awfully growchy most times, anna nottid as hewlfy as I shud be.

Are
you shure youze wudn't rather haf a yunger hansomer wink?

Black tuxie caught totally by surprize

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends,

we'ze
always
shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.

That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question:

Will
you
be
mine winkwink?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse

Old October 18th 03, 11:33 PM
ChildFree23

[Fluffy dark tortie turns around and licks Boogie's forehad.]

Fangu, Boogie. You've made me furry happy.

Kitty Schottland DOC

Old October 23rd 03, 11:15 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violettes eyes open wide in amazement and admiration of kitty for
knowing what she wants and going for it, and soft purrs of support go to the
both of you

Old October 24th 03, 12:20 AM
ChildFree23

Fangu, Miss Violette. We're just going to smurgle together for a while to
make sure efurrything works out.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

s.com...