"The Duffinator" strikes again

Old August 8th 05, 08:25 PM
Enfilade

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

***DUFFYRADAR reports TARGET AHEAD***

**ENTER STEALTH MODE**

**COMMENCE STALKING**

--Fil

Old August 8th 05, 10:35 PM
MaryL

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

***DUFFYRADAR reports TARGET AHEAD***

**ENTER STEALTH MODE**

**COMMENCE STALKING**

--Fil

LOL! That describes Duffy. He's blind, but he *always* knows where Holly is
and will often chase her and tease her to play.

MaryL

Old August 9th 05, 02:28 AM
PatM

Great pictures of Duffy. Those are some eyes!
PatM

Old August 9th 05, 02:44 AM
MaryL

"PatM" wrote in message
ups.com...
Great pictures of Duffy. Those are some eyes!
PatM

Duffy is blind, and his eyes are sort of an opaque blue over the entire
surface. He has compensated wonderfully and can do almost anything a
sighted cat can do. He is a joyous, playful, gregorious little guy.

MaryL

Old August 9th 05, 02:50 AM
Christine Burel

How cute! He sounds so very happy!
Christine
Duffy has been scrambling all week. He puffs up like a little gladiator

and
stalks Holly -- then attacks! Holly will look a bit annoyed and bat at

him,
but she really doesn't do much to eliminate the little terror. She could
simply leap to a high place (like the mantel) if she really wanted to

avoid
him. Duffy will make little "mrryup, myrrup" trilling sounds, shift his
hips, then he's off on the attack. It's not aggressive, though; it's
clearly playtime.

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

MaryL
My cats --
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Old August 9th 05, 04:26 AM
CATherine

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:23:27 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"CATherine" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:48:39 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

AWW!! He sounds so cute. But it is a good thing he has Holly to
attack; otherwise it might be your ankles! ;-)

--
CATherine

He's a little love bug with me. He loves to be cuddled and will engage in
some vigorous head-butting if I don't pay attention to him when he wants it.

MaryL

Sounds like my Robin. He is a real lovebug, too. But he loves to play
with Djoser as well as The Feathered Flyer.

--
CATherine