Toona place purrs

Old July 21st 04, 12:20 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Sisfur-In-Law Tabitha!

Meow, sisfur-in-law Lilith! I'z so glad dat you an Sammy is

winked! You
has always been welcome at our houz, but now specially so.

I will purr my best good luck purrs for your paw.

Meanwhile,
do you want to teleport over here for some food? We've

got
plenty.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Oh, fangu! Dat's furry kind of you. If Paw's interview wif

deze folks
duzn't work out we might have to do dat. Fortunately though

his talk wif
the recrooter this afternoon went purty well, and him might

an innerview
wif dem tomorrow.

Meowmie Debby got a rejection letter in today's mail, from an
insurance agency. This was the place she really wanted to
earn toonas from, too. She had an interview yesfurday, and
another one today.

Just let me knows when you'll be teleporting over, so we can
make sure the food dishes are filled up.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old July 21st 04, 02:13 PM
Beverly Orel

Sendin gud luk purrrrrrrrrs fur yur paw, Tabitha Kitten. Hope it helps
suun.

Samantha & duh bisitin cuzzins: Finney, Lucey, an Jeannie
"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Mine paw could use some toona place purrs. Him has been getting
disgusted wif his driving job, since he can barely keep us in kitty
food. Him got a phone call on Friday from a company that he sent a
resume to, and him will be calling dem on Monday. We'z would all
apurrciate good-luck purrs for him. After all, we duzn't want to run
out of kitty food!

Tabitha Kitten