Jellykool Bawl

Old October 23rd 03, 05:25 AM
Amelia T. Cat

Miss Violette wrote:
How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
time,

I'm glad I could be of assistance. Dear Clarence was a perfect gentlekitty.

Amelia T Cat

Old October 23rd 03, 06:00 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope we
can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much more
forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss violette,
glad to have a new friend

Old October 23rd 03, 06:04 PM
Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope we
can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much more
forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss violette,
glad to have a new friend

Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
very clear to us.

Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.

whispers to Miss VioletteHe sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
well./whisper

I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
and Mr. Clarence among my friends.

Amelia T Cat

Old October 23rd 03, 06:15 PM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T. Cat" wrote in message

I'm glad I could be of assistance. Dear Clarence was a perfect

gentlekitty.

Amelia T Cat

**blush** Fangu 'Melia, anna yuze a wunnerfool dansa anna lookt luffurly in
yor bawl dress )

Clarence

---

Old October 23rd 03, 06:16 PM
Blurbubble

Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

**blushing A LOT** Fangu bofe, yuze such luffurlee laydeez )

Clarence

---

Old October 24th 03, 07:19 AM
Miss Violette

the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier than
I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,

*he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer, and
if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me he is
a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she left
and her and her sister never camed back, *

here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger stops
and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette